Chapter 92

This time, Qin Yao did not push Gu Yan away.

A firm look of decisiveness flashed past his eyes, and he reached out firmly, slowly, holding Gu Yan in his embrace. The two kissed with all their force, and under Gu Yan's acceptance, this was no longer just wishful thinking from one side, but rather, the passionate entanglement of two.

"Don't regret this."A hint of repression could be heard in Qin Yao's voice, but his deep eyes were glazed over in the darkness of desperation.

"Stop joking......"Gu Yan scoffed,"What's there to regret with this?"

The final thread of reason finally snapped in Qin Yao's eyes. Lowering his head, he pressed his lips aggressively on Gu Yan's, blocking him from saying anything more. Their endless emotions were overflowing, leaving them nowhere to escape.

Qin Yao took Gu Yan back to the room and threw him heavily onto the bed before climbing over him, shrouding him with his tall body.

A hint of amusement could be seen in Gu Yan's eyes. When he was not talking, he was more alluring, and not as detestable as he was usually.

Qin Yao looked deeply into Gu Yan's eyes.

This was the man he dreamt of for the past thousand years, the one he could never hope to obtain. But now, he was laying right under him, and his body was welcoming him. There was no reason for him to refuse him now, was there? Besides......This was the current Gu Yan.

That's how it is.

Since he decided to tie himself to this life until his death, what else was he afraid of?

There was no way he would let go anyway.

The moment Qin Yao entered, Gu Yan suddenly recovered control of his body. That strange force had quietly faded away.

He was only startled for a moment before he tried his best to relax, allowing his body to accept Qin Yao.

Perhaps he could not bear to refuse Qin Yao after they have come to this stage, and hurting him again, so he just allowed him to do as he pleased. Gu Yan grunted in discomfort, it really did not feel too good, the pain of this inexperienced body echoed clearly within his mind.

Even after living through these two lifetimes, he still had not ever imagined he would be pressed down beneath a man in such a way.

This was not something he would do, yet he did not push him away, even if he was only passively enduring it.

Perhaps he just did not wish to hurt this man even more than he already did.

Gu Yan's eyes gradually turned hazy.

The pain slowly subsided, and finally, it turned into pleasure that was drowning him completely.

In the midst of fog, it almost seemed as if he could hear a distant voice in his ears.

It was a deep whisper that said: Master, master......

..............................

By the time Gu Yan woke up, it was already the next day. Thanks to the great resilience of a demon, his body did not feel much discomfort, and it was also cleaned very well. But as soon as he closed his eyes, the scene of madness from last night would resurface in his mind without fail.

At first, he was only bearing with it like a dead fish; but later......Gu Yan covered his eyes, he simply could not believe that the person yesterday was him. At that time, he was not being controlled......

Terrible, how could that happen?

Gu Yan's face changed, he could hear Qin Yao's footsteps outside.

Even he had always known how Qin Yao felt about him, Gu Yan had still never felt that it was hard to face it in the past. After all, for him......it was just the affection of a human, there was nothing hard about it to accept. Besides, their relationship had never even been certain. The people who liked him were simply much too many.