Chapter 46

Qin Yao's eyes were still on Gu Yan, and he pursed his thin lips faintly. It seemed like he wanted to say something, but he never ended up saying it. There was nobody in this world who could truly be that fearless, nor anyone who could really care about nothing, not even him.

Even he......could not give up, he could not let it go.

But at this moment, he did not stop to expose Gu Yan. It was also worth congratulating himself on to be able to feign indifference.

And so he smiled to him,"In that case, I will take my leave."

There was nothing embarrassment nor unpleasantness, he just spoke to him casually as if they were chatting.

Since he was not welcome, then it was indeed time to go.

He had already wasted too much time here. For him, this was already very rare.

Qin Yao had just turned to leave when he heard a knock from outside.

Gu Yan's expression did not change when he said:"Come in."

At his invitation, the door opened. Fu Zhe Chuan stood at the doorway, and was slightly stunned when he raised his head and saw Qin Yao.

"Mr. Qin."Fu Zhe Chuan nodded politely to Qin Yao, then he went straight to Gu Yan's side. He looked around the place, and finally placed down his basket of fruits on the ground. He smiled:"I'm not the last one here, am I?"

"Perhaps, if nobody else comes."Gu Yan laughed softly.

"Well, that gives me conflicting feelings. On one hand, I hope that more people will visit, then I wouldn't be the last; but on the other hand, I wish nobody would come so that I can be the only one to accompany you."Fu Zhe Chuan's lips curved into a smile that reached to his eyes,"Having a chance to be alone with you is hard to come by."

"Is it?"Gu Yan smiled plainly.

Qin Yao looked at him, then at Fu Zhe Chuan, and finally turned to leave.

He was the only odd one out in this room.

Gu Yan felt that Qin Yao might not be coming anymore, and he smiled. This was the first time he felt that Fu Zhe Chuan had come in a timely manner. Even if his words were possibly over-reaching, Gu Yan did not care anymore.

He was in a pretty good mood at this moment.

Fu Zhe Chuan looked at Gu Yan with his gentle eyes, and his voice showed concern:"Is your injury serious?"

Gu Yan returned to his senses, and his eyes came back to focus. After a moment, he responded:"It's alright."

He had exposed to Fu Zhe Chuan the part of him that was different from everyone else, and he was even able to recuperate within three days gunshot wounds that were so serious. But now, he was in the hospital for just a small injury. It was inevitable that he would end up suspicious, but he had no way of explaining everything to him.

If Fu Zhe Chuan started to feel suspicious of him because of this, then it would be a pity......He could only abandon him.

Fu Zhe Chuan suddenly smiled,"Why don't we go to my hospital instead? The facilities there are quite decent and the environment is better as well, you won't be interrupted by too many people, and it will be more convenient for you to recuperate."

He spoke vaguely, but it was still easy to understand what he was getting it. It was easy to hide anything if he were to stay within his territory.

He could provide Gu Yan with an even better cover.