Chapter 61

Gu Yan looked down at his hand that was being grabbed by Song Yuan, and his eyes turned colder. Without hesitation, he shook her off.

Actually, putting into consideration the place they were in, the amount of strength he used was not great.

But Song Yuan seemed to have retreated quite a few steps in a fluster, the wine in her hands had also been poured over herself. Her current appearance looked very pitiful.

Gu Yan did not move.

If Song Yuan dared to splash her wine on him, then he would definitely prevent that at all costs, just like last time. But now, Song Yuan was pouring her own wine on herself, so he did not have any interest in stopping her.

An ant like this amongst the humans were truly the most laughable, for them to hurt themselves as a way of hurting others.

It really was too much of a waste for her to use this ridiculous tactic on him. Because he......did not care at all about being gossiped about.

Their movements at this moment finally attracted the attention of the others at the side, and they were now all looking over.

They looked over to the pitiful SOng Yuan, then to the straight-faced Gu Yan, and in their hearts, they all echoed 'it was that illegitimate child after all'.

Gu Yan swept his glance over, and could not help laughing.

If these people dared to take a jab at him, then he would think that even that was a courageous move. But they did not dare to do anything at all, they did not even dare to say anything in front of him. They only dared to sneer at him and scorn him behind his back.

Did they really think that such a cold method of 'violence' could really hurt him in any way?

"I'm sorry......"The chest area of Song Yuan's clothes were dyed red with the wine. With her clothes stuck to her body from the dampness, revealing her delicate curves, she appeared extraordinarily attractive. But she seemed to not have noticed this at all, she was only watching Gu Yan nervously as if she would not leave as long as Gu Yan would not forgive her.

Gu Yan smiled with a brow raised, an evil twinkle playing within his eyes. Since she wanted so badly to play with him, then he will play along till the end. His dark eyes looked straight into Song Yuan's eyes, and as if they exuded a strange, bewitching magic, it made it hard for her to turn her gaze away......

Song Yuan was still as she looked at Gu Yan's eyes, all the hate and disgust suppressed within her heart was suddenly bubbling up! She wanted to yell out, and tell everyone how much she hated him! Say it, say it! Make fun of him, scorn him! Scold him, hit him!

Tear apart everything that he had now!

Gu Yan raised his lips in a mysterious smile, looking straight at her. Yes......Just like that......Spill out all that is in your heart, let these people the filthy and ugly insides beneath that weak and pitiful appearance of yours......

Let them all see......

What kind of person you really are!

A hand suddenly reached over to grab Gu Yan's hand, and pulled him back.

Gu Yan turned back angrily, and averted his gaze from Song Yuan.

Which despicable human dared to step in!

As both his eyes turned cold, he saw the man standing beside him.

It was Qin Yao.

Gu Yan slowly put down his hand and spoke in a slightly cool tone:"What? Are you going to stick your head in someone else's business?"