Chapter 10

“Thanks Bro Feng, sorry for troubling you. I’ll buy you a meal next time.”After ending the call, Han Chang sneered. He was clearly the male lead of this drama, but Gu Yan had been robbing the limelight everywhere he went. Do you think I’m just a flower pot and won’t deal with you?

Han Chang left the business centre. Just after waiting outside for a while, he could see a group of youngsters wearing black jackets with colourfully dyed hair riding over on their motorcycles.

A white-haired young man with a septum piercing jumped off his bike in front of Han Chang,”Name’s Ah Hua, Bro Feng asked us to come, who do you need dealt with?”

“Someone from the same crew as me, I’ll bring you to him.”Said Han Chang.

“A star as well?”Ah Hua frowned,”If you try to make things hard for a celebrity, you might even get yourself in trouble if you’re not careful.”Clearly, he appeared to be slightly unwilling.

Han Chang quickly laughed,”Don’t worry, he’s just a newcomer without any backers. And besides, he had tons of scandals just before this, it’s nothing even if he gets more.”

“Alright then……What do you want to do with him?”Ah Hua nodded reluctantly.

“At the very least, put him in the hospital for three months, maybe more.”A sly glow brimmed in Han Chang’s eyes. With this, the only thing Gu Yan could do is to quit the crew, and there will be no eyesores appearing in front of him again.

“Wow, how vicious.”Ah Hua laughed,”Get on, let’s go!”
The dozen of so black motorcycles zipped through the streets, attracting the looks of passers-by all around them, sighing that this pack of damned rebels are out and about again, but they just weren’t sure who the unlucky target was.

When they arrived at the outside of the community where Gu Yan lived, it was close to midnight, and they found Gu Yan very successfully.

At this time, it was nearly twelve so there weren’t many people on the sidewalks, but Gu Yan went out of the community alone. Seeing him, a sneer curled up Ah Hua’s lips, while two guys from behind rushed over to his side, blocking Gu Yan’s escape route.

“So you’re Gu Yan?”Said Ah Hua coldly, and he looked at Gu Yan’s thin body with eye full of pity.
A hint of coldness emerged in Gu Yan’s eyes for just a flash of a second. He saw this group of people squatting around downstairs from above, and resisted the impulse to clean up this pile of garbage. He waited for two whole hours before coming down, all so he could solve this problem without attracting any attention. But if this was the demon world……Heh, he wouldn’t have to be so cautious.

“That’s right.”Gu Yan’s eyes were indifferent.

“Wow~ You’re a calm one, did ya know you got yourself in some trouble?”Ah Hua laughed.

Gu Yan put on a smile and said plainly:”Do you plan to solve this here?”

Ah Hua’s expression turned angry and he responded coldly:”Since you’re so eager to die, then don’t blame us. There’s a quiet place to the side, we can have our little chat over there.”

After he finished speaking, he turned to head towards the area.
After walking for a few minutes, they arrived at a hidden alley nearby. Gu Yan thought about it to himself that these local tyrants were actually quite familiar with this place, seems such jobs hadn’t been scarce for them.

But for them to bump into him, now they were the ones who were really eager to die.

“This place is quite enough, right?”Ah Hua smirked.

Gu Yan nodded, revealing a pleased smile,”Indeed, it is quite appropriate for our problem.”

“You punk! Do you still not understand what kind of shit you’re in?!”This was the first time Ah Hua had ever seen such an arrogant person, he was so pissed that he couldn’t help but laugh.