Chapter 78

Gu Yan squeezed his temples. As long as he slept alone these days, he would end up dreaming.

Even though the dreams that kept playing in his head were the same, they were so vivid, not like the strange voices he would hear by his ear......As if it was a broken record that was now paired with life-like sound and video......

Just like a silent film that became a modern movie with sound......

The him in the dream was just like a completely different person. When he woke up, he almost could not even figure out who he really was.

He could not be bothered to deal with this, so he decided to just not sleep in the future.

Besides, sleeping was not a necessity for him anyway.

Gu Yan hung around his house for several days and looked at the news. Not a single bit of news of the mountain villa being destroyed had been broadcasted. On his fight with Qin Yao that night, it was not earth-shattering, but the damage was still great. Now it seems......As if a big hand was looming over, covering up all the news.

And after this many days, no human police had ever come to seek him out. This proved that his identity had not been exposed.

Things could not be going any better, he was not willing to live his days hiding in the shadows.

Tong Tong quickly came to find him with several other demons in tow.

"My lord, it's wonderful news that you're fine."Tong Tong blinked her eyes,"We were all very worried about you."

Gu Yan was silent.

Tong Tong's eyes were shining again,"My lord, you won, right? Did you kill that human cultivator? I say, our lord is the most amazing! How could a human be your opponent! You'd definitely win!"

"Enough."Gu Yan spoke softly, and his hands were clenched into fists.

He was the real loser here......What is there to brag about to win under such conditions?

Tong Tong instantly felt a chill run down her spine.

"Go, and be careful, find another place. Don't end up making a mistake because you were feeling too pleased."Gu Yan waved his hand, and sent the demons away.

Fu Zhe Chuan came over on that night.

He had been staying in Haiyun City this whole time recently, and would visit Gu Yan quite often. He was well-versed in the way of conversation and would not bring up things that would make others unhappy, he would never pick a topic Gu Yan did not want to talk about. He was always witty during conversation, never annoying, his way of speaking was completely different from Xu Ming's endless yammering. Gu Yan did not actually find him annoying at all.

"What do you say to dinner tonight? You'll grow mold if you stay at home all day."Fu Zhe Chuan smiled to Gu Yan.

Gu Yan hesitated for a moment, but he agreed.

The two went to a revolving restaurant that overlooks the night view of Haiyun City.

The night sky was a deep blue glittering with stars, so beautiful that it made one want to jump into it.

This was the sky only present in the human world.

Fu Zhe Chuan poured Gu Yan a glass of wine with elegant movements, and started cheerfully:"You should take a rest if you've been in a bad mood recently. I'll help you request for a leave from Director Zou, it's just a movie, no big deal."He made it sound very easy.

For a demon, a movie was indeed nothing big; but to a human, this was a big project that took in hundreds of millions in investments, they couldn't just stop it whenever they wanted to.