Chapter 12

Seeing that Gu Yan was walking back, Meng Ying quickly put her peeping eyes away.

Gu Yan shot her a meaningful glance. He could just about understand what Meng Ying was thinking about, but he had little interest in humans.

No, it should be said that the only interest he had in humans, were that they still excelled at being food……

Seeing Gu Yan’s return, Director Zhang had on a radiant smile. He was now even more diligent than before as the last bit of unwillingness in his heart had turned to dust. He even pondered on the notion that perhaps getting tangled up with Gu Yan wouldn’t be a very bad idea, if at all, then he could borrow Gu Yan as a means to get closer to Fu Zhe Chuan……Director Zhang was an ambitious person, he had the skills but he could never get a big sponsor, not being able to take the next step forward really was the biggest pity in his life. But right now, his chance was here……

And because of that, everybody was now treating Gu Yan even more politely.

When Deng Jia Ning came over this afternoon, he noticed that there was a strange atmosphere floating around the crew. It felt as if overnight, Gu Yan had turned into the centerpiece of the crew……

Meng Ying saw that he was at a complete loss, so she came over to gossip:”Hey, did you know? Madam Song came this morning.”

“That woman?”Deng Jia Ning’s look changed. It was said that Han Chang’s backer and sponsor was her.

“Yeah, Han Chang broke his legs so he’s in the hospital. he told her Gu Yan was the one who did that to him, so Madam Song came to stand up for him.”Meng Ying nodded.

“What do we do now?! I told Gu Yan earlier that he should keep himself low-profile.”Deng Jia Ning didn’t expect so much to happen this morning, so his countenance was now completely changed.

“Isn’t he low-profile enough? Han Chang is the one looking for him to trouble, he’s just making things hard for himself.”Meng Ying rolled her eyes.

Deng Jia Ning:”……”Is the topic really turning in the right direction?”

“He has Fu Zhe Chuan backing him up, and it’s not like he killed anyone, does he still have to be afraid of a gigolo like that Han Chang?”Meng Ying laughed:”Han Chang will be withdrawing from out crew this time.”

“……”

“I wonder who’s going to be the new male lead……It would be great if Gu Yan could do it. There’s even a kiss scene, just thinking about it makes me feel kinda excited……”

“……”

When Gu Yan returned once more, he found Deng Jia Ning looking at him with strange eyes. With that, he realized that he must have found out what had happened today.

It seems everyone thinks his backer is Fu Zhe Chuan now.

Gu Yan felt displeased, does he need a puny human to be his backer? If not for the fact that he had to maintain his identity as a human for now, not even both Han Chang and Madam Song added together would be enough to be any trouble at all. They should be expressing their gratitudes now that they were allowed to continue living……
Regardless, everyone had a lot of things in their mind after such an episode, so Director Zhang decided to just let everyone off for a break, then he had also hurried off elsewhere after taking a call.

Gu Yan put on his coat and went downstairs, but not long after, his phone rang. It was an unknown caller.

He hesitated for a moment before accepting the call, and raised his phone to his ear.