Chapter 63

"Gu Yan Xin!"

Song Yuan's scream was sharp and fierce, sounding relatively ear-piercing as it echoed in the spacious hall.

The people who were leaving stopped to look back. Was she still not done causing a commotion? There was still the second young master behind her? Things really were getting more and more exciting......

When Gu Zong Han turned back to look, his brows were knitted into a frown. He was feeling slightly unhappy, this Song Yuan really was lacking in education. But as soon as he turned, he found that Gu Yan Xin was missing. He had scurried off into some corner some time ago, and seemed to be trying to sneak his way out of here. Gu Zong Han's heart jumped in fright. Could this matter have something to do with Gu Yan Xin? Was he the one who lured Song Yuan into targeting Gu Yan?

Although the two brothers were usually not on very intimate terms with Gu Yan, but they still got along with each other harmoniously. Could that all just be a facade?

Even though Gu Zong Han was very dissatisfied with Gu Yan Xin, this was still his birthday banquet after all, he did not want his family to end up in great embarrassment.

Song Shan's face sank. Gu Yan Xin's matter had been arranged for him to do by Qin Yao, so of course he was clear.

Right now, Qin Yao was standing right at the side. No matter what, he could not let Song Yuan ruin Gu Zong Han's birthday banquet, he was very regretful now for bringing Song Yuan here today. He immediately called his secretary, and spoke in a grave tone:"Send the lady home."

The secretary stays by Song Shan's side year-long, and was best at deciphering the situation, it did not take long for him to understand Song Shan's meaning. He rushed over at once and pulled Song Yuan away without leaving any room for explanation, he could not allow her to speak anymore.

And the discordant voice finally disappeared......

Even though everyone was curious to see the ruckus, it was clear now that they would not get to see it. But even without the extras, what happened today was already quite splendid. Nothing else should happen today, right......?

Gu Zong Han also sighed in relief. He gave Song Shan a glance filled with gratitude. It was best if this matter was dealt with by himself, she was part of the Song family after all, it was no good for an outsider to get themselves involved. And it was also quite fortunate he was in good shape, else how could he not end up in a heart attack after the endless rounds of messes happening today?

It was just a pity that his birthday banquet was doing well before, but now everything feels a little off......

At this moment, Qin Yao suddenly took two steps towards Gu Zong Han, and was able to attract everyone's attention from the previous farce. Nobody dared to look down on this young man anymore, even if he did not say a single word, he was still like the star of the crowd. His each and every move attracted everyone's eyes.

Nobody wanted to offend a person who received this much respect from Song Shan. Even though they did not know him, they were still very polite with Qin Yao.

None of them were trying to get any merits out of this, they just wanted to keep their noses out of trouble.

It was not known when it happened, but a long box suddenly appeared in Qin Yao's hands. He passed the box over to Gu Zong Han and said:"A small gift as a token of my sincerity, I hope you can accept it, uncle."

Gu Zong Han looked surprised. He did not expect that Qin Yao would actually prepare a gift for him. Fortunately, Gu Zong Han was also a wise man who had seen countless storms in his life. Since Qin Yao called him uncle, then accepting a gift was nothing. Moreover, for Qin Yao to be so courteous proved that he attached great importance to Gu Yan, which was a very good thing for the entire family.