INTRO // PLEASE READ!

hello and welcome to...

A SECOND TIME // a yandere dream smp story (part ii).

please read the following for possible trigger warnings, updates, and the basics of what to expect.

image credits: Ink_Mouse_ on twitter

THINGS TO KNOW.

overall, the intro isn't gonna change much from the last. it's important to read GARDENER first in order to understand some of the details and events that are alluded to in this story since this is the second book that follows karl's epilogue.

 it's important to read GARDENER first in order to understand some of the details and events that are alluded to in this story since this is the second book that follows karl's epilogue

1. all mcyts mentioned in this story are their characters NOT their real self.

mcyts from the dream smp who will appear as of now (this list may be updated) includes and is not limited to:

quackity
georgenotfound
sapnap
dream
wilbursoot
tommyinnit
tubbo
ranboo
philza
fundy
nihachu
technoblade
callahan
eret
karl

those who are listed and are not comfortable with fanfics written about them/in a certain manner will either be arranged to their comfortability or taken out of the story, or the story will be taken down.

2. speaking of characters, there will be one oc of mine in this book in case you haven't read back on GARDERNER. he is referred to as king. like he goes by, he is the king of manberg and is pretty mysterious. he doesn't really have any personal info revealed (including his real name) and he wears a black mask that only covers the upper part of his face. he will be the character that replaces c!schlatt since schlatt has stated that he is uncomfy with fanfics that would contain inappropriate content when used in an irl context. therefore, i'm using an oc since this character is a yandere and y'all know yandere behavior be all weird and unhealthy in an irl context (gotta respect mcyt's boundaries). therefore, all i ask is do not refer to this character as schlatt or c!schlatt. schlatt isn't involved in this fanfic whatsoever, and king is a different character.

3. there will be platonic friendships. this includes characters who are minors such as tommyinnit, tubbo, ranboo, etc.

4. there is no smut in this story. however, there may be triggering themes. it is hard to list triggers as of now, but readers should be aware of seeing these themes in yandere stories such as:

kidnapping
manipulation and/or derealization
blood
gore
negative sexual tension and/or harassment/assault
|
overall, weird yandere behavior such as stalking, obsessiveness, etc.

if there is any triggering themes in a chapter, a trigger warning will obviously be displayed.
//just an fyi if you've read the notice from GARDENER, you will know by now that this story has more action and more death than the last book so you have been warned.

5. lowercase intended. this story will also be in 2nd and 3rd person (2nd person is mostly used to make it feel like you as a reader is also moving along the story as you the character. 3rd person will be used for narration purposes). this story will have the same layout but it will follow karl more instead of y/n (ie. afterthoughts are from karl).

6. they/them pronouns are being used solely for the purpose of not making y/n (aka the reader and character) a specified gender

7. not only is this yandere!dream smp but it's also a fantasy au (ie. manberg and the greater dream smp are kingdoms featuring some characters as knights, butlers, elite class, and middle class)

8. this story goes off of the lore from the lmanberg/manberg arc or whatever it's called (basically when manberg vs pogtopia is happening) but then does its own thing ofc. additionally, there's no canon lives. once someone dies, they're either gone or show up as a ghost

9. any form of media including images or videos attached on chapters are not mine. everything is searched up on the internet

10. all allusions to time travel such as the rules/guide to time traveling in the beginning of chapters are purely fictional. although the definitions and titles of chapters are real principles that i cannot begin to understand and are searched up on the internet (they'll be put in quotes). so the rules/guide to time traveling is being based off of these simplified definitions.

KARL HAS A SECOND CHANCE...
AND HE'S TAKING IT.