FINAL RELATIONSHIP METER.

WELCOME TO THE FINAL RELATIONSHIP METER.
SEE THE FINALE OF Y/N'S RELATIONSHIPS.

QUACKITY.
PLATONIC-🔘-ROMANTIC-⚪️-YANDERE
________________________100%
he still loves you a lot even though he knows he shouldn't. he's starting to back off because he figured out that karl likes you and you're also showing signs of liking karl back. you started not sleeping next to him and being more affectionate to his time traveling friend. therefore, he be shoving his feelings down despite it hurting just a tiny bit. however, he is really happy to have been close with you and will continue to be! he's grateful for karl because now he feels like he has a new family now, and he'll be hanging out with eret, ranboo, tommy, and tubbo a lot more (they'll probs pull pranks on techno or whatever). overall, the two of you love each other platonically and he's like your personal bodyguard.

TUBBO.
PLATONIC-⚪️-ROMANTIC-⚪️-YANDERE
________________________100%
i don't think i gotta explain this one. you two are like siblings lol.

NIKI.
PLATONIC-⚪️-ROMANTIC-⚪️-YANDERE
_________________________97%
surprise surprise she's still crushing on you! she doesn't know a thing about you and karl getting together. she misses you.

TECHNO.
PLATONIC-⚪️-ROMANTIC-⚪️-YANDERE
________________________100%
just like quackity, he respects you. he's backing off. it took him a little more time to notice, but he found out the connection between you and karl. at first, it did break his heart knowing that he'd never have your affection like karl does. however, he's realized that he shouldn't be jealous for you. instead, he should be happy. so yeah he's trying his best to get over you and love you platonically. he'll definitely be your other bodyguard alongside quackity, and will cherish you in his heart. he's never been affectionate to anyone else except you and hopes to find his ideal lover sooner or later.

DREAM.
PLATONIC-⚪️-ROMANTIC-⚪️-YANDERE
________________________100%
no explanations needed. you're still in his thoughts even in prison. he's thinking of ways to escape to get back to you. this time, however, he doesn't wanna inflict his sadism on you. he kind of realized that emotions, psychological damage, human decency, and empathy existed over the course of his thoughts. so if it makes you feel any better, he won't hurt you anymore. he sees you as an angel he needs to keep unharmed since he regrets the things he did. still, he worships you silently in his head, craving the feeling of having you near him. he prays you're safe out there in the smp, hoping there will be a day where you two reunite.

GEORGE.
PLATONIC-⚪️-ROMANTIC-⚪️-YANDERE
________________________95%
he's been thinking about you from time to time, feeling lovesick as he's still trying to get used to being a king. he listened to dream's trial over radio and felt sick to his stomach. but he also feels really lonely. he lost his two best friends that held together the dream team over some obsession with you. he just doesn't know how to get over you (of course, in a healthy matter. he still can't comprehend how unhinged sapnap and dream truly are)

CALLAHAN.
PLATONIC-⚪️-ROMANTIC-⚪️-YANDERE
________________________100%
bestie he's the epitome of a y/n simp. he really really misses you and hopes you're doing okay. he might try to win your heart over (respectfully though. if he sees you and karl out in the streets, he gonna be sad but will back off like techno and quackity).

KARL.
PLATONIC-⚪️-ROMANTIC-⚪️-YANDERE
________________________100%
yep. absolutely smitten. he wants to ask you out but is nervous (don't worry though. you like him back. time traveling for you was worth it after all)

PHIL.
PLATONIC-⚪️-ROMANTIC-⚪️-YANDERE
________________________100%
oh boy he is and has already warmed up to you. you're definitely gonna be hanging around his kids more, so of course he views you as his own kid as well. thank you philza minecraft for being the greatest immortal father figure in history.

TOMMY.
PLATONIC-⚪️-ROMANTIC-⚪️-YANDERE
________________________100%
yep. biological or not y'all are siblings now, and that's on ancestry.com✨

ERET.
PLATONIC-⚪️-ROMANTIC-⚪️-YANDERE
_______________________100%
he's gotten over his crush on you and is now your third bodyguard. YES ERET! GET THOSE PLATFORMS AND STOMP ON THE HOMOPHOBES FOR Y/N!! but fr though she loves you a lot (platonically ofc) and is glad they're close with you and getting closer with other people. he's excited to see the memories that will be made.

RANBOO.
PLATONIC-⚪️-ROMANTIC-⚪️-YANDERE
________________________100%
y'all already been knew he's close with you. he be bodyguard number four. and same as eret, he can't wait to see what's to come in the future with this new found group of people. it's the first time he's felt happy and united with people. he can't deny the fact that he's been having a lot of fun with you and quackity.