CHAPTER V: SPACETIME

space•time
/ˈspās ˈˌtīm/
in physics, spacetime is any mathematical model which fuses the three dimensions of space and the one dimension of time into a single four-dimensional manifold.

GUIDE TO SPACETIME
- spacetime is important for travelers to study and understand since it explains the placement and relationship between space and time within the universe—the two most important concepts of time travel.

key
- trigger warnings!: mentions of kidnapping and obsessiveness.

key- trigger warnings!: mentions of kidnapping and obsessiveness

GREATER DREAM SMP.

THE DUO WERE BACK at the restaurant once more, this time, a morbid feeling settling in their stomachs from the events that unfolded yesterday. karl didn't feel the need to write in his notepad anymore. quackity was still left in shock and anger, wondering why wilbur would do such a thing.

"that man is fucked up in the head." quackity said, picking at his food. "agreed." karl said lowly, slowly nodding while staring into space in thought. quackity put his utensils down on the side of his plate. "you know we have to save y/n somehow. i can't just go along my day knowing who took them away!" he said, trying to control his voice so he wasn't loud.

"exactly. that's why i called you to meet up. i couldn't sleep last night just thinking about it." karl said. "when i was in a different universe, i couldn't even get this close to finding out why they went missing. i promised myself i wouldn't use my powers again after everything i've been through... but now i think.. i think we should do something about it." he went on, quackity agreeing profusely.

"yes. i can't stress that. so we're on the same cause, and we know who did it. now the question is.. how are we going to save them?" quackity said, a curious tone mixed with desperateness in his voice.

the two men sat down and discussed what they knew of wilbur and pogtopia. they came to the conclusion that they had a lot of information about their political shambles with manberg. however, that didn't point anywhere towards y/n. they didn't know where their base was either.

they thought hard and ate in silence for a long time, giving each other glances while in thought to see if any of them were able to brew up something meaningful. something that would help the situation. that's when something clicked in quackity's head.

karl noticed the change in quackity's attitude, the butler's posture straightening and a look of realization daunting on his face, lips slightly parted. "what?" karl whispered out, his voice laced with wonder. "fundy... fundy could be the key." quackity said.

"fundy?" karl asked, not knowing who he was talking about. "yeah. fundy. you remember that dark ginger guy you said you saw watching wilbur, king, and y/n? that's him." "oh okay.. but what does that have to do with y/n?" karl questioned once more, the gears turning in his head.