CHAPTER XXI: TIME MACHINE

time ma·chine
/tīm/ /məˈSHēn/
a HYPOTHETICAL device that permits travel into the past and future.

key
- trigger warnings!: mentions of death/fighting, blood, alcohol usage.

key- trigger warnings!: mentions of death/fighting, blood, alcohol usage

MANBERG.

" YES! WE GOT EM! " tommy called out in excitement, arrows raining down from the tower. pogtopia's army were able to infiltrate a tower and a railway, leading to the transport of more weapons and food, and the frontline of manberg's army being eliminated.

as phil flew around, his natural elytra wings on his back allowed him to dive and maneuver speedily like a peregrine, and shoot down explosive arrows with a crossbow. while in air, he scanned the area, seeing dream's group inching closer within town, retreating behind plazas with complex archways and many protective glass walls.

"let's get down boys!" techno called out, noticing phil's signal to infiltrate inwards and surround the last groups of manbergian knights. techno let out a piercing whistle, wilbur and many of the knights on the tower turning towards techno.

wilbur nodded at his brother, getting the memo right away. he ordered his army to jump down from the tower and head towards the middle, a stampede of knights letting out war cries and reloading their weapons while jumping to the ground.

wilbur ran with his crowds, him and techno separating them into small groups. the frontline knights and phil acted as a distraction while the groups in the back divided and snuck behind the plaza's back entrances.

it didn't take long for many to get taken down. both sides fought harshly to bitter death. many tried to take down dream, but of course, dream was the most powerful warrior, killing and knocking knights out of his way like they were rag dolls.

as powerful as the pogtopian army was, dream posed the main threat. as techno heard many frequencies of screams reaching his ears, making them twitch, he decided to take matters into his own hands. he'll have to let the last knights slay each other, and then take down dream himself. it was the only way to ensure a win.

"separate from me, and don't interact with me. i'll fight dream. you guys focus on the other knights." techno quickly put his group at a pause, seeing them all nod. they obliged, all of them talking amongst one another before splitting and heading down towards both sides of the buildings.

techno walked straight ahead into the open area of the plaza, dismantling the knights that were charging towards him within seconds. his pace was kept at a steady speed as if he would be walking past you in the street, taking a leisurely stroll as explosions went off near him.

not only did his walking add onto his intimidation, but also his height, his seven foot figure towering over everyone with a gold, ruby-encrusted crown still sitting at the top of his head. one of the last knights tried to charge at him, but when they looked up into his trenchant red eyes, they started to back away, recoiling as if they saw their life flashing before their eyes.