CHAPTER XVIII: TIMEWAVE THEORY

time•wave the•o•ry
/tīm- wāv/ /ˈTHirē/
theory that states that existence and even time itself emerge from the interaction between two opposing forces, one conservative and the other creative.

GUIDE TO TIMEWAVE THEORY
- the timewave theory has been proven correct as time is created through one side that clings onto older traditions clashing with an emerging side that paves the way for future growth.
- time is always created through the principles of this theory. this is the reason why new eras emerge with more "futuristic" items or trends that change lifestyle. the more opportunities provided by emerging sides, the more creations of timelines and events there will be.

key
- trigger warnings!: alcohol usage, death, gore/murder and blood, mentions of suicide and kidnapping.
- sheesh that's a lot of warnings.
- intense chapters coming up

CLIFF'S EDGE, NORTHWEST BORDERS OF GREATER DREAM SMP

IT TOOK A LONG WHILE of convincing.. but finally, wishes were granted, and the time eagerly came around. fundy finally convinced karl and quackity to get rid of sapnap. without y/n, they planned the murder, fundy already having his devious ideas while karl and quackity reluctantly went along.

that same night, the trio put fundy's plans into action. it began when karl came to sapnap's doorstep unexpectedly, begging to hangout. he acted like he had a change in mood, wanting to drink the night away after some made-up scenario occurred that made him bummed out.

sapnap was surprised to hear karl wanting to drink. usually, karl was like sapnap's older brother, trying to get him to resist alcohol. now the two of them shared life stories with the finest and strongest alcohol sapnap could find in his basement.

getting sapnap drunk was hard though since he drank a lot and was a heavyweight. karl had to make sure he had enough sense in him to carry out the plan correctly. half the time, he had to pretend to drink the alcohol he didn't even like. some other times while sapnap was staring at him, he had to act natural and actually drink it, feeling the hot stinging sensation against his throat.

it was surprisingly easy to convince sapnap to loosen up more, getting him to do shots as his senses started to noticeably become slower. he couldn't even bring his bottle up to his mouth at times, needing to catch a break. therefore, karl stole this brave opportunity to follow the plan, seeing that in such a vulnerable state, sapnap didn't care about a thing as long as karl was in his view.

this would lead karl into phase two of the plan: lead sapnap away from his home. after clearly tampering with evidence, leaving a trail of "i was drunk last night" at sapnap's home, he used his patience to lead sapnap all the way to the northwest borders of greater dream smp. surly it was hard, dragging a drunk knight with no sensory functions into the forests on a walk all the way to the borders of a kingdom. however, karl was able to manage it successfully like fundy reassured him that he would earlier.