CHAPTER XXVI: SOLAR APEX

so·lar a·pex
/ˈsōlər/  /ˈāpeks/
the solar apex, or the apex of the Sun's way, refers to the direction that the Sun travels with respect to the local standard of rest.

RULES TO SOLAR APEX
- the sun is an important pathway within the universe as it helps hold the orbit of the basic planets. therefore, the sun is one of the staples of those who believe in astrology or astronomy being connected with time and destiny.
- if something is getting in the way of a solar apex, it could be a sign of timelines about to crossover or the course of the universe being interfered with. either way, it indicates a great change whether positive or negative, according to popular belief.

key
- trigger warnings!: mentions of death, kidnapping, obsessive behavior.

key- trigger warnings!: mentions of death, kidnapping, obsessive behavior

FORESTS OF GREATER DREAM SMP.

2 WEEKS LATER.

**

EVERYONE SAT AT the dining table in eret's house, placing their weapons and tools down for examination. eret finally got a new home after his bank account was sorted out, still able to afford a small mansion.

he let everyone stay over the night, especially you and quackity, who ended up living there after getting evicted from the presidential house.

meanwhile, two weeks from wilbur and king's deaths, techno teamed up with eret, quackity, karl, ranboo, and you for another takedown plan. this time everyone's focus was on dream.

techno not only wanted revenge because of dream kidnapping you, but also because he knew dream was the main reason why greater dream smp and l'manberg became corrupted in the first place. he was astounded to find dream being an ally in pogtopia, being able to creep around wilbur's domain any time he wanted without suspicion. it was gonna be different this time though.

"alright. you guys ready?" techno said, standing at the head of the table as his gaze scanned over everyone's faces. he saw confirmation in everyone's eyes and nods. "let's review the plan real quick."

**

——-                       ——-                       ——-

Y/N WAS CURRENTLY running, fleeing from dream in the dead of night. it was part of the plan as horrifying as it felt. you went to dream's doorstep earlier to lure the masked man in, making him go unhinged to the point where he realized that he could capture you again. and it worked.

when you felt your breathing becoming heavier, you purposely slowed down, pretending to be completely unaware. you had to brace yourself, keeping yourself in check that this was part of the plan. you were safe. and you know you were. techno and karl were following you close behind, watching every movement you and dream were making. techno was the protector while karl was the backup, being able to rewind time in case anything went wrong.

at the same time while you were being chased in the forests, eret, quackity, and ranboo broke back into the castle at greater dream smp, once called the pride palace. its name now? just king george's castle. too dull, boring, and simple.

eret swiftly led quackity and ranboo throughout the halls towards a hidden room, their invisibility positions helping them camouflage within thin air as their speed potions accompanied them to make sure they were expeditious within their endeavors, making a deadly combination that was perfect for getaways.

eventually, after trekking through the long hallways, the trio getting nostalgia from living within castles, eret reached the hidden basement. it looked like a desolate, lonely storage room. however, it contained a safe deep within the walls.

beforehand, karl and eret did research together at the library about opening safes since it's been a while. good thing eret remembered what type of safe it was. they just didn't know how to open it. karl used his powers to go to the future and get a tool that could penetrate safe locks within seconds. it was the ideal item that would play out for the trio's timing, planning to speedrun out of the building.

eret and quackity both hacked away at the wall with a pickaxe while ranboo held his communicator in hand, keeping a lookout for anyone coming by the hallway. karl fixed up ranboo's communicator so the emergency button would send a signal to karl's communicator in case a situation happened at greater dream smp instead, prompting a time rewind.

it didn't take long before the safe was revealed, eret hacking away the final bits of stone before taking out the tool karl taught her to use from his pocket. using muscle memory, he lined up the tool carefully within the safe's lock, applying pressure as the safe's combination wheel started spinning, and screws and wires that kept the lock intact were audibly breaking apart.

within literal seconds, the safe door swung open, making eret and quackity high five each other. the safe revealed hidden portfolios that contained neutralizing documentation of several royal identities in greater dream smp that eret has communicated with over his reign, the thickest part of the portfolio containing evidence against dream.

as eret, quackity, and ranboo were successful in phase one of their side of the plan, yours was closing in on you. once you slowed down, becoming completely vulnerable in the midst of a terrifyingly familiar pursuit, you felt yourself get knocked out by dream, his smile matching the stretched out smiley face on the front of his mask.

THIS PLAN BETTER WORK OUT.

w.c.: 800+