CHAPTER XII: ITINERARY

i·tin·er·ar·y
/īˈtinəˌrerē/
a planned route or journey.

GUIDE TO ITINERARIES
- itinerary is a fancy word meaning 'planned out.'
- like any journey, it's important for travelers to plan things out beforehand and know where they're going if there is any significance to ones actions. although it wouldn't hurt to endeavor in a random exploration sometimes.
- be sure to follow the rules and etiquette to time traveling and stay safe.

key
- trigger warnings!: mentions of kidnapping and sadism.

key- trigger warnings!: mentions of kidnapping and sadism

GREATER DREAM SMP.

" YOUR DRINKS WILL BE OUT shortly." the waiter said with a smile, karl and quackity nodding in thanks. once the waiter walked away, the two men turned back towards once another and continued their conversation.

karl contacted quackity last night when he got home, very late. the two men were clearly tired, quackity being woken up from his slumber by the ringing of his communicator. however, he was glad to hear that karl was okay, and they agreed to have breakfast together at the restaurant to talk about what happened last night.

"so you said y/n was okay, right?" quackity asked, some eagerness apparent in his tone. "yep. i found them along with technoblade. you were right when you said he looked like he was holding a body. that was y/n. turns out that we were right when we figured out that they were in pogtopia with wilbur, but they got kidnapped by dream earlier." karl explained.

quackity's eyes widened. "you mean.. dream as in.. the congressional knight?" karl nodded in response. "turns out the man with a mask is a total psycho. he's into sadism. he inflicted some injuries on y/n. you'll see when they get back today." karl said. right then, the waiter came back, placing the drinks down on the table and getting the men's orders.

when karl went to sip his drink as the waiter left, he saw quackity's expression contort into confusion. "wait.. y/n is coming back to manberg today?" quackity questioned. karl raised his eyebrows a bit, realizing he didn't tell quackity that much details when they just sat down for breakfast. "let's just say, i made a deal with the blade.."

——- ——- ——-

TECHNO'S COTTAGE, WEST SNOWCHESTER BORDERS.

Y/N FELT THEIR LIMBS stretch out, a glorious sensation running through their body as they started to wake up. they batted their eyes open, immediately adjusting to their surroundings. their hands felt the bedsheets around them, liking the warmth and softness of the entire bed they were currently laying on.

you started to realize that you were in a completely new environment as you continued to ponder on your thoughts, and scan the bedroom. you sat up in bed, your heart beat picking up with the unfamiliarity of the room. where the heck am i? you thought to yourself. as if on cue, you heard soft knocks and saw the door open slowly to reveal techno, his red eyes glowing slightly as he laid his eyes on you and smiled.

that's when you started to remember what happened last night. it was wild.. barbaric even. the exhilaration you were feeling from dream's sadistic pullouts, and then techno saving you... and.. karl. "hey y/n/n. i made you some breakfast- er.. brunch actually." techno said softly, chuckling at his little correction, and interrupting your thoughts.

he sat down next to you on the edge of the bed, putting down the bed tray filled with plates of fresh breakfast meals on top of your lap. you straightened yourself out, techno reaching behind you to fix the pillows so you could sit up comfortably.

you stared down at the food, feeling your mouth water. "thank you so much, techno." you let out softly, looking back up at him with a thankful gleam in your eyes. his smile only widened and he felt his heart fluttering. "no problem, darling." he leaned over to get closer to you, tucking some strands of hair behind your ears before planting a sweet kiss to your temple.

you giggled quietly, feeling yourself blushing. techno only chuckled, watching as you began to eat the food off your plate one by one. he got up for a brief moment, getting out of the room before coming back with a comb, a book, and a med kit. "i'll take care of you for a while before you have to head back to manberg." techno said, sitting back down next to you.

you frowned in confusion, putting your utensils down. "wait what? i'm going to manberg today?" you asked. "yes, of course. you have to head back at some point sooner or later. none of us could get you out of pogtopia, so this is your only chance. this manhunt has to stop knowing that you're safe now." techno said, some gloss building up in his eyes the more he looked down at you, knowing he was gonna miss you.

you sighed, turning away and thinking as you got back to eating your meal. after a moment, the two of you got comfortable around one another, having some short-lived conversations as techno read a greek mythology book to you, keeping you engaged as you finished your food.

once you felt full, techno helped tend to your wounds, checking up on them and changing the bandages, and then started combing your hair, straightening out the tangles carefully. you felt so safe and relaxed in his house.

you wanted to stay, but you knew techno was right. at some point, you needed to return in order to straighten out the ordeals that have been going down surrounding your disappearance. hell, even karl came around to make sure you were okay.

MISSION TAKE DOWN MANBERG.. NOW IN ACTION.

 NOW IN ACTION

A/N.
WHEN AUTHOR SPEAKS.
that's it. y'all eating techno comfort for dinner now

w.c.: 900+