CHAPTER IV: EXCURSION

ex·cur·sion
/ikˈskərZHən/
a short journey or trip, especially one engaged in as a leisure activity.

GUIDE TO EXCURSIONS
- excursions are the most common and safest type of trip for travelers to take.
- even during excursions, it's still important to take precautionary measures in order to keep track of time, and be able to travel through spacetime effortlessly in case of emergency situations.

key
trigger warnings!: drug usage, kidnapping.

keytrigger warnings!: drug usage, kidnapping

PRESIDENTIAL HOUSE, MANBERG.

THE DAY AFTER karl's time rewind, he met back up with quackity in their main restaurant, telling him everything he saw. he told him about y/n meeting wilbur, a pogtopian attempting to lull manberg's gardener.

after that conversation, quackity agreed to sneak karl into the presidential house to look at your bedroom. karl thought that the best approach was to try and retrace your steps since you went missing exactly one week after you met wilbur. it could still be a coincidence, but as karl always keeps telling himself, it's better to check than not.

quackity treaded down the halls quickly, karl following behind. quackity took out a key and inserted it in the door's lock, opening the door to reveal an organized bedroom. he closed the door and locked it behind them.

"welcome to the place y/n was last seen. king made us lock the doors and keep everything untouched." quackity explained. "that's perfect." karl muttered, looking around the small details in your bedroom, trying to see if there's anything visibly wrong before he did a thorough examination.

"you said you couldn't find a thing off, right? nothing unorganized or any trace of them?" karl asked, turning to quackity. he nodded in confirmation. "nope. nothing at all." karl looked back at the sprawled out bedsheets on the bed. "do you know if y/n usually makes their bed in the morning?" he asked. "not sure. i believe not." quackity replied.

karl sighed and cracked his knuckles. "alright. time to bring out the bad boys." he said to himself, putting his bag down on the floor. he rummaged through it before taking out surgical gloves and putting them on. he began taking out csi tools that quackity couldn't even recognize. luckily for karl, he obtained some technology that was from the future.

karl took out some clear, thick liquid and poured it carefully out on the floor around the bed. quackity watched with a bit of a frown, but held curiosity in his eyes. "am i allowed to ask what you're doing amigo?" quackity asked.

when karl looked up, he got done using the liquid, screwing the cap back on its bottle. "it's another party trick." karl replied, walking to the bedroom window and pulling the curtains closed all the way.

karl then took out another bottle with powder in it and a uv flashlight. "turn off the lights please." karl said. quackity obeyed and pulled the light switch, making karl turn on the flashlight to reveal the purple light.