LAST A/N.: UPDATES

hey y'all! i just want to come on here and give you a big thank you for reading. a lot of you came here from reading gardener as well and i appreciate all the feedback. i wanted to make a small a/n about my plans on this book and other works as this is now considered complete. however, there's some new things that i've been thinking about writing once my creative burnout dies down. so here are my ideas.

 so here are my ideas

1. BONUS CHAPTERS

i've been planning on writing bonus chapters dedicated to scenes that have played out in the plot, but were not written in the original chapters of this story (aka you didn't read them at all from prologue to epilogue). so yeah :)

there's a lot of ideas and some drafts for the bonus chapters so give me a bit to write, revise, and hopefully release them all at once<3

2. KING'S STORY

as y'all know, i've briefly mentioned wanting to write about king's past. i was thinking of making it a bonus chapter. however, i ended up getting the clever idea of making a whole plot about his past (since yk it is my oc after all and i already got most of the details written out) and writing it as its own story.

it will be the same type of dsmp + fantasy au as this book and gardener, and takes place when king and everyone else around him (this means the book will include characters such as wilbur, punz, puffy, quackity, connor, and the dream team) are in high school. you can see their life before all of them got engaged in political shambles as adults.

long story short, the book will go into more detail about king's past life and how his yandere behavior came about.. starting with the first time he ever fell in love. here's the twist though: his love life will start with his first obsession over.. *dun* *dun* *dun* *dun*

y/n! yes, that's right!

y/n gets to play as the role of being in the perspective of king's first obsession.

the bonus chapters are definitely something that i want to write. however, this new book idea is something that i've been contemplating. so please give me some feedback on whether you'd be interested in reading. that's all. thank you!<3

w.c.: 300+