CHAPTER III: TIME DILATION

time di·​la·​tion
/tīm/ \ dī-ˈlā-shən \
in physics and relativity, time dilation is the difference in the elapsed time as measured by two clocks. it is either due to a relative velocity between them or to a difference in gravitational potential between their locations—usually becomes apparent when time is being slowed down. an outside observer would see motion become close to the speed of light, and this maybe be manipulated to become faster or slower.

GUIDE TO TIME DILATION
- time dilation is important for travelers to understand and keep track of since time can change while traveling due to being at two different points in the universe at the same time.
- time dilation usually occurs when rewinding time, going to the future, or any other instances where a traveler needs to end up back in their body in the present.
- understanding time dilation helps travelers keep track of time accurately while in a different timeline, and be able to return back to their present bodies at the correct time.

key
- trigger warnings!: mentions of obsessiveness.

key- trigger warnings!: mentions of obsessiveness

**

" SO TELL ME WHAT happened that day. any detail at all." karl said, sipping on his drink and playing with the pen between the space in his thumb and pointer finger. quackity took a breath while beginning. "well.." he thought for a moment, adjusting his beanie on his head.

"i woke up. saw y/n like every morning-" as quackity spoke, karl nodded, trying to decide whether to write something down on his notepad or not.

quackity paused to take a sip of his drink, tapping his fingers on the table before continuing. "i'm not really supposed to share political affairs but.. if this helps you..." he trailed off, staring into karl's eyes for confirmation.

karl leaned forward, nodding. "i know we both hate politics but like i said, any detail." with the information he knew, politics can be a touchy subject. however, it can pull and push people. it wouldn't be a surprised if politics got involved.

quackity sighed. "wilbur and king met up to have a negotiation about the whole manberg and pogtopia conflict." karl raised his eyebrows. "wait so.. wilbur is part of pogtopia?" "yep. he's their leader actually. don't you dare say a thing about it." "i won't. i promise." karl tapped the pen on the table for a bit before writing the info on his notepad.

quackity watched, leaning over so he could see what he was writing. once karl was done, he looked up at quackity and saw the butler nodding, leaning back in his chair. "so wilbur.. do you think he could be involved?" karl asked. "because i might need to do an investigation on him."

**

HE GATHERED HIS THINGS in a small bag, making sure to set the chronograph on his watch at the correct time. when karl said he needed to do an investigation on wilbur, that's what he was gonna do.