CHAPTER II: QUANTUM MECHANICS

quan·tum me·chan·ics
/ˈˌkwän(t)əm məˈkaniks/
the branch of mechanics that deals with the mathematical description of the motion and interaction of subatomic particles, incorporating the concepts of quantization of energy, wave-particle duality, the uncertainty principle, and the correspondence
principle.

GUIDE TO QUANTUM MECHANICS
- quantum mechanics is important so that travelers understand the science behind time travel. its principles explain how time is relative to and how particles move through space.

key
- trigger warnings!: mentions of obsessiveness.

key- trigger warnings!: mentions of obsessiveness

**

KARL LET OUT A shaky breath and grabbed his communicator from off the shelf, turning it on. the screen's blue light reflected on his face.

he knew it was now or never. he just hoped quackity would understand.

he sorted through his contacts before he stopped at quackity's number, dialing it.

it didn't take long for the butler on the other end to pick up.
[ karl - normal
[ quackity - bolded

—#####—

" hey karl! what's up man? it's been a while. "

" yeah hey alex! um.. i'd just like to.. meet up. to talk. "

" about?? "

—#####—

karl bit his lip nervously, trying to find the right words before quackity noticed the change in atmosphere and replied.

—#####—

" hm. i see. where do you wanna meet up? "

—#####—

karl scratched at his neck.

—#####—

" uh just our usual restaurant. you know the fancy one by the greater dream smp entrance. "

" gotcha. "

—#####—

karl and quackity always met up in the same restaurant, liking the atmosphere and modern-greek inspired architecture.

they both have a lot of memories stopping by the restaurant during breakfast and dinner times, having both light-hearted, humorous chatter, and very serious moments.