CHAPTER XXXII: TACHYON

tach•yon
/ˈtækiɒn/
a particle that always travels faster than light.

GUIDE TO TACHYONS
- tachyons are existing particles that enable time travel.
- being able to go faster than light is a primary principle that is required when time traveling, enabling travel through wormholes as wormholes contain many tachyons.

key
- trigger warnings!: mentions of kidnapping and murder.

key- trigger warnings!: mentions of kidnapping and murder

GREATER DREAM SMP.

THE NEXT DAY when the group—unfortunately not including karl—found out about dream's trial being scheduled and the masked devil's whereabouts, they all gathered and agreed to interrogate dream in person.

"i'm gonna get answers out of that motherfucker!" quackity said, his fist banging down on the dining table while eret and ranboo cheered in confirmation. "what time are we going then?" quackity questioned, looking at everyone's curious faces.

everyone came to an agreement that quackity, eret, and ranboo would handle dream while techno stayed home to take care of you, since he's the only person known that can beat dream, and also because of his own wounds from yesterday.

meanwhile, back at the hotel, dream was in shambles. when being put in the hospital, he found his chronograph not on him. luckily, he got it back after being discharged, able to utilize his time traveling powers once more.

he quickly traveled to hypertime to retrieve the time traveling book before going back, reading through it with some anxiety as he thought of a new plan. he didn't remember the exact time when he kidnapped you, which was bothering him greatly. if he rewinded time once more, he can't make this mistake again. he can't end up back in this hotel room. he'll have to kill techno.

he turned to the page that explained about going to very far points in timelines. he mastered how to generate wormholes to other timelines except disparate spots in the current one he was in. from studying the words on the page carefully, he learnt that there's a code that needs to be cracked: the chronograph has to be dialed and tweaked a certain way in order to go extremely far within time [*coughs in karl knows how to do that and he's way better than you dream*].

beyond dream's range of hearing, quackity, eret, and ranboo were practically gliding through the hotel's hallways. they took the same speed potions that they had when breaking into george's castle, liking the feeling of their movements being speedy.

when the trio made it to dream's room door, they were expectedly faced with two guards. the three of them stopped in front of the guards, staring back at them with serious eyes. "we need to see dream. now." quackity said, arms crossed. it was a funny site seeing the shorter, beanie-wearing man with two practical body guards by his side, eret and ranboo towering over everybody.

"i'm sorry but you can't. there hasn't been any visits reserved today." one of the guards spoke up, making quackity frown. "oh really?" quackity asked with a hint of annoyance. before the guards could react, eret whipped out the bisexual flag, attacking one of the guards while ranboo teleported behind the other, restraining the other guard while quackity kicked them harshly in the privates.