CHAPTER VI: ANACHRONISM

a·nach·ro·nism
/əˈnakrəˌnizəm/
a thing belonging or appropriate to a period other than that in which it exists.

GUIDE TO ANACHRONISM
- travelers may bring back sentimental items from other timelines, realities, or universes.
- these objects should be simplistic, meaning something that won't damage a timeline drastically. if there is an object that is noticeably important for the stabilization of a timeline, it shouldn't be taken away. some objects are meant to be there for a reason.

key
- k/n - kingdom name
- y/n/n - your nickname
- trigger warnings!: alcohol usage.

key- k/n - kingdom name- y/n/n - your nickname- trigger warnings!: alcohol usage

GREATER DREAM SMP.

" WE CAME HERE TO ASK for your help. we're planning to save y/n. whatever it takes." fundy swallowed at karl's statement, nodding. he looked away for a moment, his eyes slightly darting around as he fiddled with his fingers.

quackity gently placed his hand on fundy's wrist, noticing fundy having some irrational thoughts. "hey hey no pressure. we're just gonna ask you questions because we've been investigating y/n's disappearance and we've surprisingly got far." quackity said, karl nodding in return. "if you don't wanna help us, there's no pressure."

"yeah. i'm sorry for mentioning your dad. if you don't wanna talk about it, i understand. just let me know." karl butted in. fundy looked up into karl's blue eyes, feeling a bit out of place from receiving this much empathy. it's been a while since people even cared for his boundaries. he forgot how it felt.

he took in his emotions, taking a deep breath before putting them to the side. he knew he wanted to help y/n at all costs. he was just getting too caught up in his thoughts. "it's alright. hit me with the questions." fundy said, taking a sip of his drink.

the trio began brewing up a discussion, relaying information about the past and what was happening now. fundy was surprised to hear how far quackity and karl got, and the risky information they held that started to stitch together, creating a path towards y/n.

then they moved on to talking about a way to find y/n, the main discussion karl wanted to get on right away. "so here's the difficult part.. we don't have a plan. we don't know where to start to try and get y/n back safely. we were thinking that you might know where to find wilbur at the least. you could probably lead us somewhere. you're our only connection we have right now." karl explained.

fundy nodded. "i see what you're saying. i'm flattered really. however, one teensy problem with that. i'll help you all you want, but i don't have a clue where wilbur nor pogtopia is." fundy said, making karl and quackity's shoulders drop, feeling somewhat upset.

fundy took a long sip of his drink and the last bite of his food, wiping his mouth before speaking again. "but i was planning to find where wilbur is hiding out. i may have an idea of where to find it." he went on, making karl and quackity raise their heads again, a hopeful gleam in their eyes. "can we come with you? the more people, the greater power." quackity offered, making fundy scoff and smile.