CHAPTER XXXIII: CIRCUMNAVIGATION

cir·cum·nav·i·ga·tion
/ˌsərkəmˌnaviˈɡāSH(ə)n/
the action or process of sailing or otherwise traveling all the way around something, especially the world.

GUIDE TO CIRCUMNAVIGATION
- travelers often circumnavigate through places within timelines.
- this can lead to discoveries and adventures :)

key
- trigger warnings!: none.

key- trigger warnings!: none

GREATER DREAM SMP.

" ANNNNNND... again!" techno exclaimed, seeing the watch in his hand tick to the right time. eret then pressed down on the chronograph he was wearing. for a split second, there was a small ripple within the wall of eret's living room, a purple light glistening before disappearing.

everyone collectively groaned in frustration. eret was so close to generating a wormhole. for the whole day, everyone gathered together to study time travel. when quackity, ranboo, and eret came home successful with karl's time travel book and chronograph, the determination in the atmosphere rose to a maximum.

so far, they learnt about time dilation and how to travel to other timelines, eret volunteering to be used as the tester. she was successful in figuring out how to work the chronograph and travel endlessly, even making it to hypertime. another thing that eret realized earlier was that ranboo's powers were able to naturally generate tachyons.

with ranboo's teleportation powers, he could travel faster than light.. or rather, the particles that boost his power can generate tachyons themselves, which is something everyone kept in mind since the main objective was to save karl. this led to quackity and eret recalling details of what dream told them, figuring out slowly but surly how to time travel.

of course there was a lot all of them had to go over in the time traveling book, techno sometimes having to take over as a teacher and explain some of the scientific concepts. some of them definitely weren't fast learners like dream. eret kind of had the pressure on him since he had to test it out, practicing how to generate a wormhole.

eret was getting closer and closer to doing so, but it was harder than how the book explained it. as much as she traveled throughout time within the entirety of the day, even being able to get items from the future like karl did, she just couldn't get a stable wormhole going, nor did she know if it led to the eternity that dream talked about.

despite this, quackity was being the encourager, keeping everyone in check and having the most determination out of everyone. luckily, it paid off. the sun was already setting, and eret was able to get a wormhole going. it wasn't big enough to fit a person through it though.

that's when you got a brilliant idea. you tapped techno on the shoulder, making him read the page in the time travel book you were looking at. while he was reading, you called out, "hey boo! come here." ranboo perked up at hearing your nickname for him, making him skip over to you and sit next to you.

"what is it?" he asked curiously. "so we know that your powers have tachyons, right?" you said, trying to make sure you pronounced the word correctly. ranboo nodded, listening carefully. "everyone of those wormholes that eret generates has tachyons in it." you motioned your head towards the other side of the room where eret and quackity were, quackity cheering on and keeping track of eret's progress.

before you could make your point, ranboo saw techno standing behind you holding an expression of realization on his face. he eventually looked up from the page he was reading and stared at ranboo with a quirked eyebrow. ranboo frowned. "okay he gets it. where is this going, y/n/n?" ranboo asked.

"the tachyons in your teleportation powers are able to flow with the tachyons in the wormhole.. maybe even go against it, faster than their normal speed. so that means you're probably the only person here that's able to go in that wormhole. as long as the wormhole is generated, and the tachyons are present, your powers can merge with other tachyons." you explained, techno nodding in confirmation.

HOW LONG WILL I BE HERE?

A/N.
WHEN AUTHOR SPEAKS.
let's cheer for ranboo the beloved

w.c.: 600+