CHAPTER XIV: WANDERLUST

wan·der·lust
/ˈwändərˌləst/
a strong desire to travel.

GUIDE TO WANDERLUST
- wanderlust is the term that describes the feeling of wanting to travel.
- wanderlust can be wondrous and can lead to brand new discoveries. don't ever be afraid to let the feeling of wanderlust course through you.

key
- trigger warnings!: mentions of alcohol usage.

key- trigger warnings!: mentions of alcohol usage

PRIDE PALACE, GREATER DREAM SMP.

IF ANYONE THOUGHT king's impulsivity couldn't get worse, they were dead wrong. it was a surprise to find that king and wilbur's commotion didn't wake anyone up in the presidential house, but of course, a drunken king had to do something even worse.

he decided to give a call to the royal counsel, still outraged... this time, not for pogtopia or wilbur. this time he became mad at the greater dream smp, and eret. his mind tried so hard to blame anything and anyone else on the stress that was starting to build up in his inner core, and his mind definitely played the game like a spinner, the arrow pointing towards eret.

king began to ponder on techno for a bit, appreciating the fact that you were returned safely. however, out of anyone, you were returned by techno. he knew the whole goddamn kingdom knew about your disappearance, but it seemed that they didn't look hard enough. he even took notice of how the knights that were handed over by eret would complain during manhunts, wanting to take breaks.

when his gardener goes missing, there is no fucking breaks. they're crazy he thought to himself. instead of everyone's time he wasted, it took only one pink-haired war criminal to find you within almost less than a month. why couldn't everyone else he gathered up do that? did they not search hard enough? did they not do their jobs?

and that's when he snapped, taking out the portfolios of many dirty secrets that eret has covered up during his time in reign, and used express shipping to send the evidence over to the royal counsel, giving them an additional call over his extra communicator about the problems of greater dream smp. he was going to try and dismantle the bigger kingdom first.

to his demise, it worked. the royal counsel always operated 24/7 to keep all kingdoms in check. to see the renowned king eret and the greater dream smp that they built have some dust hidden in its corners, they were completely outraged as much as king was.

therefore, they scheduled a private meeting—more like semi-court trial in the hands of the counsel themselves—right away in the coming morning, eager to get the greater dream smp back in check. they couldn't lose such a successful kingdom.

at the court trial, the evidence that king sent in was shown and discussed in front of judges and some royal authorities who were shocked to see all the hidden things that eret has done. on the podium, eret, with an upset and betrayed pang in his heart, testified and told the truth, living up to all the things he did as that was the only thing he could do to get out of this situation.