CHAPTER XX: FUTURITY

fu·tu·ri·ty
/fyəˈCHo͝orədē,fyəˈto͝orədē/
the future time.
* a future event.
* renewed or continuing existence.

RULES TO FUTURITY
- when going ahead in time to the supposed future, always follow time traveling rules and etiquette.
- keep in mind even when in the future, past or present events can be altered by certain interactions.

key
- trigger warnings!: war🤷‍♀️, some alcohol usage

it was unbelievable how quick time can pass by like people in a running race

5 DAYS BEFORE WAR.

you spent your time at karl's, waking up with him cuddled tightly in your arms by afternoon. you cooked breakfast (more like brunch) with him when he woke up, reminding you of some mornings you had at k/n. hanging out with him cheered both of you up, forgetting about the outside world while dancing around in his kitchen.

4 DAYS BEFORE WAR.

you had breakfasts with karl, fundy, and quackity like normal, and then hung out in the bakery. later on, niki offered to hangout and of course, you accepted, both of you going shopping and then making flower crowns in a flower field. it was the last day where you felt relaxed, looking beside your laying body to see niki with a warm smile on her face, and pink flowers tangled within her hair.

3 DAYS BEFORE WAR.

this time, you decided to switch it up. instead of dinner, you had lunch with callahan, the two of you exchanging jokes back and forth and having random conversations that made you two grin at one another. you walked around manberg with callahan hand in hand, pointing out random nick nacks in displays of shops, and getting ice cream later on as the sun was setting. overall, you wished you hung out with him more in the past.

2 DAYS BEFORE WAR.

king tried to rekindle his bond with you, trying to put off the alcohol so he could talk to you. however, his efforts didn't work. you were fed up with him as much as fundy and quackity were. king just drank harder as the days went by, closing in on war. of course the unstable manbergian didn't want to accept the stress of what was occurring just a couple days away, drinking his sorrows away while drunkenly ordering his knights to organize and prepare for war.

while this was happening, you noticed tubbo seemingly looking more frustrated and upset as the days went by. it was extremely difficult for him to work back and forth for both pogtopia and manberg. there was a lot of pressure on him since he was a spy. at this point, he didn't know which side to fight for. however, he decided that he wanted to be with family in pogtopia, wanting to make sure he'd never go against tommy.

so that night when he was exhausted out of his mind while he tried listening to wilbur's orders and preparing for both sides all day, you decided to take care of him. you gave tubbo some food and talked with him to distract him a bit. the two of you laid on the roof of the presidential house like you'd do traditionally, this time for the last night. tubbo was just happy to be near you and have you as a close friend, feeling like the two of you have been through everything together.