CHAPTER XXII: ASTROPHYSICS

as·tro·phys·ics
/ˌastrōˈfiziks/
the branch of astronomy concerned with the physical nature of stars and other celestial bodies, and the application of the laws and theories of physics to the interpretation of astronomical observations.

GUIDE TO ASTROPHYSICS
- some travelers or timists believe that a connection between time and fate with astrology or astronomy exists.
- in these beliefs, usually the position of the stars and planets, or events related with astrophysics predict what will happen to timelines or specific events.

key
- trigger warnings!: mentions of obsessiveness, some war stuff like mentions of death and casualty.

key- trigger warnings!: mentions of obsessiveness, some war stuff like mentions of death and casualty

HEADQUARTERS OF POGTOPIA.

" WE NEED HIM ALIVE. just surrender and i promise you all of you will get to see the heftiest court trial in history." pogtopians didn't expect those words to leave techno's mouth. especially when wilbur, phil, tommy, and tubbo were watching, they remembered to question techno about it after the war was dealt with, and active surveillance was being confirmed.
|
[i actually had to do some light research into how casualties in war were counted and there's two main methods called passive surveillance and active surveillance. active surveillance is when data is collected by observation and other people who were there. passive surveillance is collecting data through people or things like morgues or hospitals that can show numbers of deaths or those injured. so yeah just keep that in mind if those terms come up again during reading.]

even after the war, due to all the damage, it took several hours before anyone could go home, the sun getting close to hugging the horizon. many knights had to be taken to a hospital or be temporarily tended to by medics. others were able to relax and talk with people from their army or the other army, bonding with fellow comrades or having to be shortly interviewed for surveillance.

once everyone was dismissed by wilbur, dream, and some royal authorities, everyone let out a cheer in satisfaction, separating and exchanging numbers with other knights they've met. all their bodies definitely ached when they got home, everyone needing the night to relax before the court trial that was brought into discussion was going to occur soon.

techno, quackity, and fundy talked with one of the royal authorities present on the field, being able to keep in touch with the royal counsel who needed to overlook the evidence in the portfolio (more like multiple portfolios) that was going against wilbur and king before a court date would be set. the authority even knew it was going to be a very important trial, so things had to be done right.

speaking of wilbur, nobody else besides the people involved in manberg's takedown plan knew that wilbur was going to go down too. so when pogtopia went home successful, wilbur and phil nagged techno to speak up about the court trial they knew nothing about. that's when techno went off on a small tangent, explaining how him, quackity, and fundy were scheming the whole time in order to get evidence from manberg. he wanted to surprise the pogtopians, and he certainly did, going down the extra mile.

what techno didn't mention was that you and karl were also involved, not wanting to put their names out there for a safety precaution. he additionally didn't mention that wilbur's trial will be following king's afterwards. techno felt a bit uneasy since he knew the courtrooms would contact wilbur, saying that there was going to be a trial against him. nevertheless, techno would make sure he'd make it and see his own demise.

the only reason why he wanted to end wilbur was so that everyone could see all the negligent political atrocities that the army general committed, and including wanting to get wilbur away from y/n. did he want pogtopia to get taken down? not necessarily. as much of an anarchist he was, techno knew pogtopia was a rebellion, their intentions being to dismantle a specific government, the very reason why he agreed to be part of pogtopia. but pogtopia also included his family. he didn't want to tear his family apart, but he wanted wilbur to face his crimes either way if that means it has to be done in a courtroom.

techno thought about you during the whole decision. he knew that whatever happened to wilbur, people would see his true colors, and you and his family would finally be safe from him. they couldn't fathom how wilbur suddenly became obsessive, but he knew that the court trial would help keep you safe from falling victim to wilbur ever again.

after everything was revealed to wilbur, phil, tommy, and tubbo, wilbur was the one that went off in a psychotic tangent. he thought about techno's secret plans and why his brother kept it behind pogtopia's back. he thought that there had to be something else to it. it can't just be a simple plan for manberg. there's a reason why it was being hidden in the first place.

IT SEEMS LIKE THE WAR STOPPED.
WHO WON?

w.c.: 800+