EPILOGUE: THE FINAL TIMELINE

I THINK I'LL STAY HERE.

key
- trigger warnings: none.
- just happiness finally
- h/c - hair color duh

- just happiness finally- h/c - hair color duh

DREAM SMP.

HANDS CUFFED, head down—that's how dream was moving into pandora's box, his eyes watching his feet shuffling against the stone cold floors.

the guards escorting him came to a halt, prompting him to stop moving as well. "this is dream. his cell is ready right?" one of the guards spoke. "yes." an unfamiliar voice answered, making dream pick his head up.

his white mask was faced with a tall, dyed green-haired lad wearing a hazmat mask that covered the lower part of his face, and thick armor styled similar to the guards' except with some gold plated straps.

the hazmat mask-wearing fellow, reaching almost the same height as dream, quirked an eyebrow, the gloss in his abnormal green eyes with pixelated pupils reflecting the smiley face on dream's mask. "you know what? i can take him from here." he continued on, staring at the new prisoner.

"are you sure, warden? he's highly danger-" "it's fine really. not the first time i've had my fair share of people in my establishment." his deep voice exclaimed in a stoic tone, sounding almost confined through the mask he was wearing yet concise and coherent.

"dream passed the security checks correct?" the warden went on. "yessir." "alright then. i'll take him. you can wait here or come along until the double doors have to be opened." the warden cocked his head back, motioning towards the string of rooms behind him that led to dream's cell. each room contained new security checks for visitors, which the warden wanted to test on dream.

the guards nodded as they let go of dream, beckoning him forward towards the warden. "come, dream. i think you should be able to walk without being dragged around." the warden said, nodding down at him. it may have not been hard to notice, but dream had glistening eyes underneath his mask. he didn't expect the warden—the warden who owned the whole facility—to slip him an ounce of sympathy. i guess he understood prisoners after all.

dream felt free as he walked beside the warden, back straightening. albeit he was still cuffed, but he felt like his legs were moving like they were supposed to. he didn't feel so mechanic or meaningless. the guards followed close behind, but dream was able to block them out, paying close attention to the warden leading him.

when he had to go through the security checks one more time, they finally came to the double doors where the guards had to stand down. the warden closed the doors behind them and led dream to the entrance of his cell. when the warden pulled down some levers on the control panel to the side, the doors opening horizontally with some lava falling down, it revealed a desolate single cell room floating in the middle of a gigantic, boxed in room all made of obsidian.