EXTRA PLAYLIST.

other songs that were originally meant to be chapter soundtracks.
** - SONGS THAT ARE TO BE USED IN BONUS CHAPTERS/RELATED TO BONUS CHAPTERS. therefore, they won't have a meaning attached to it and will be taken out of this playlist once used.

- STUCK ON YOU - GIVĒON.
(any situation involving worrying about someone. most likely used for CHAPTER XIV to represent george's feelings)

- RUNAWAY RUNAWAY - MARS ARGO.
(wanting to get away from negativity // most likely used for y/n's feelings)

- NDA - BILLIE EILISH.
(the song's vibe just gives off very "i don't want this situation to get worse and i'd rather have everything be quiet" type beat // once again, most likely used for y/n's feelings)

- COLOSSUS - TYLER, THE CREATOR.
(this song is about dealing with obsessive fans. this parallel can be seen with y/n dealing with obsessive people. i believe i was going to use it for CHAPTER VII or VIII. somewhere in there)

- WATCH - BILLIE EILISH.
(y/n watching everyone's lives slowly wasting away in order for them to stay with karl. is it a good or a bad thing? who knows)

- MRS MAGIC - STRAWBERRY GUY.
(originally going to be used for eret's trial. however, i didn't write a chapter detailed enough. the song definitely has a sad tone to it and represents trying to find yourself within someone else. so it's kind of like eret trying to see himself as not being a king anymore)

- **ILOMILO - BILLIE EILISH.

- BLINDING LIGHTS - THE WEEKND.
(THE PRESENT II: LAS NEVADAS // this whole song fits perfectly with the theme of las nevadas. not only do the visuals parallel the vibe of las nevadas, but the story and lyrics explain how abel is blinded by the many opportunities he has from doing things like drugs and sex, or anything of rebellious nature. this reflects with how quackity is blinded by his gambling addiction and the city he's created, not really processing fully how bad the situation is)