CHAPTER VII: CHRONOGRAPH

chro·​no·​graph
\ ˈkrä-nə-ˌgraf \
a specific type of watch that is used as a stopwatch combined with a display watch. it's useful for tracking elapsed time.

GUIDE TO CHRONOGRAPHS
- chronographs are an important tool that is mandatory for travelers to have in their possession.
- chronographs are a type of watch that contains both a stopwatch and a regular display watch.
- chronographs are important to keep track of spacetime and time dilation, and are the only type of watch that have an increased success when using for time traveling.

key
- trigger warnings!: gore/blood and torture, sadism, obsessiveness.

key- trigger warnings!: gore/blood and torture, sadism, obsessiveness

HEADQUARTERS OF POGTOPIA.

FUNDY GRIPPED ON THE TORCH in his hand, walking around with his senses heightened as the flame on the end of the torch continuously flickered against the nighttime breeze.

his steps quietly walked against the forests floors, looking around endlessly until finally, he was successful. "guys, i found it!" fundy called out, revealing the door to pogtopia's lair.

he took out some of his tools and automatically broke inside, karl and quackity following behind him. the three of them nodded at each other before hurriedly separating. the trio carefully treaded the unknown halls, pushing down any door they could find in hopes of finding you, only to be met with empty rooms.

fundy held his sword close to him, ready to swing as he kept searching. it wasn't long before he felt himself get forcefully kicked forward, landing on the ground with a thud. he immediately turned around, being met with technoblade's stoic gaze.

"we've got an intruder, boys." techno deadpanned, his voice kept at a monotone with no emotion. "well well well. what are you doing here, fundy?" wilbur came out from the shadows along with tommy, tubbo, and philza, all of them wielding enchanted weapons while surrounding the manbergian.

fundy looked around at everyone's faces, growling with furrowed brows, the grip on his sword tightening. "where in the FUCK is y/n!? I KNOW YOU HAVE THEM HERE! DON'T LIE TO ME!" he yelled out, getting into a combat stance, his sword's blade aimed strategically in front of him.

wilbur glared at fundy. how did he know y/n? he's not getting them anyways. they're mine. a moment later, wilbur started to laugh crazily, looking back at his son with widened eyes. "what do you think you're gonna do with y/n, HUH!? THEY'RE MINE YOU FILTHY PIG! besides, you're late to the party. they're not here." his pupils seemed to shrink down to a grain of sand whilst he snapped at fundy.

"SAY THAT AGAIN, I DARE YOU!" fundy lashed out, taking some steps forward. "THEY'RE NOT HERE YOU MOTHERFUCKER! YOU BETTER GET OUT OF HERE AND DON'T TOUCH MY Y/N!" wilbur shouted back just as loudly.