Prologue

Hello, Memesuga01 here. You might be wondering what happened to my Akashi one. Well, I decided to scrap that idea and rewrite it. Some of you wanted me to just leave it as discontinued so some of you could read it over and over, but I didn't like it because I would have to deal with seeing something I never finished and be disappointed in myself. That's why I got rid of it and rewrote it, but as Kamado-chan. Anyway, hope you enjoy it and still like this story.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

-3rd POV-

"(Y/n)-chan! Let's go!" (M/n) called out gently to the girl.

"Hmm!" The girl hummed out, walking down the stairs with her bag in hand.

The father smiled and pat her head, "Ah, it seems like yesterday you were just a small little baby. Now, look at you! Such a grown 3 year old!"

The muzzled girl looked at him with dotted eyes which made him go to his corner and grow mushrooms.

The older female sighed, "Such a handful..." She mumbled, before looking at their adopted daughter, "(Y/n)-chan, remember to always stay near us or in our sight, alright? And to not take off the muzzle."

The said girl looked at her and nodded, "Hmm."

"Good! Now, come on. Let's go to the park." She said, holding her hand out for the girl to take, which she did.

(F/n) came out his corner and followed the two girls, "Should we get ice cream after? I know (N/n)-chan would love some." He said, as the smaller girl's eyes sparkled.

"And how do you know?"

"I may or may have not given her some..." He muttered, as his wife glared at him, "Look! We know that she sleeps to gain energy, but we need to know if she can eat normal food."

"Well, I guess you're right. She is still young though..." She said, and looked at the younger girl then at her husband, "But no more sweets!"

"Okay, okay..." (F/n) said, putting his hands in surrender.

-----

As they got to the park, the two adults sat at the bench as their adopted daughter went by the swings.

Now, a small background on the two parents that have adopted Kamado (Y/n).

Kim (M/n) is a Korean woman, who moved to Japan because of her job. Her personality is pretty serious, but likes to joke around, and is very sweet and kind. She met (F/n) in the same work place and dated for a few years before he popped the question in marrying him. After the wedding, they were ready to start their small family, but soon found out that (M/n) was unable to conceive any children of her own, which made her go into a small depressive state.

Once they found (Y/n), who was all alone in an alleyway, crying. They both decided to take her in and raised her as their own.

As for Sato (F/n), he's a Japanese male. Works at the same place as (M/n). His personality is bubbly and playful, but once he's mad, he won't hesitate to snap someone's neck, especially if it was for his wife and daughter. He loves spoiling the both of them, especially (Y/n).

Though, when they wanted to find out about the small Kamado girl. They found out that she's a reincarnation of Kamado Nezuko, which very much surprised them. They opened her small mouth and saw sharp teeth. The two were sad to put a muzzle on her, but had to so she didn't accidentally eat human flesh or blood.

Now, back to the story.

(Y/n) grew bored and stared at the other kids, who were happily playing, "Hmm..." She hummed softly.

"Um...i-is this swing taken...?" A voice called out to her, which made her turn and see a back haired male with blue eyes.

"Hmm." The demon girl shook her head.

The boy smiled and sat on the swing, "I'm Hanagaki Takemichi! And you are?"

"Hmm."

The male looked at her with dotted eyes before noticing the muzzle, "Oh..."

"(N/n)—Oh? Who's this? Did you make a new friend?" A familiar voice said, which made the two turn towards (M/n).

"Hmm!"

"A-Are you her mother? I wanted to know her name..." Takemichi mumbled softly.

"Ah it's fine. Her name is Kamado (Y/n). Please call her by her first since she barely responds to her last."

"Eh?" He said confused, but wanted to try it, "Kamado-chan!" He called out but the girl swayed gently from side to side, completely ignoring him, "Now, I see why..."

The mother could only laugh, "You will understand her soon enough. Though, there are times where she can talk since we've been teaching her, but speaks in broken sentences."

The boy nodded and smiled, "(Y/n)-chan! I'll be your first friend!"

(Y/n) smiled and pat his head, "Hmm!" She hummed, happily.

"Oh! I hope Takuya is here so you can meet him! He's nice, don't worry, (Y/n)-chan!" He exclaimed, happily.

The girl smiled and nodded, "Hmm."

"Takemichi? Who's this?" A new voice said, making the two turn to see a boy with dirty blond hair.

"Takuya! Good timing!" He said, before turning to the girl, "(Y/n)-chan! This is Takuya!" Then turn to the male, "Takuya, this is (Y/n)-chan!"

The boy looked at the girl and tilted her head, to which she followed his movement tilting her head too, "Uh...Hello." He said, softly.

The girl smiled and let go of Takemichi's hand, going up to the other male, and patting his head, "Hmm."

Takuya was slightly startled but looked at Takemichi for an answer, who just grinned at him.

"Ah, I'm so glad she got to make two new friends..." (M/n) said, gently smiling as the two adults watched the scene.

(F/n) nodded, "Yeah. But now we have to tell them about her situation when they're a bit older. Hopefully they don't treat her any different."

"Oh, they probably won't. She's too sweet. Plus, she can protect herself. Remember when she headbutted you when she was still a baby?"

"Don't remind me...That hurt so much..." The older male said, rubbing his forehead at the memory.

The two looked at the three children to see that they were playing together in their own world.