Chapter 11

-3rd POV-

'We won!' Takemichi thought, with a grin.

"Shit! The cops are here!" Akaishi exclaimed, hearing the sirens.

"What're we gonna do, Red?!" The other male said, as they trembled.

It was quiet before the male spoke up, "Let's get the hell outta here!" He said, running.

"Yeah!"

"What about Kiyomasa-kun?"

"Forget him!"

They said as they ran away.

The Mizo Middle group, drop their stances and panted, while (Y/n) stood there unscathed.

"I kept doing things out of my league and messing up. But none of that was for nothing. They were watching over me, after all." Takemichi thought, as Draken looked at him.

Makoto pulled up Yamagishi, as Takuya looked at the blond.

"We did it, Takemichi!"

"Did you see my Super Miracle Punch, (Y/n)-chan?!" The chestnut haired male said, with a grin.

"No, but I definitely saw you get hit." The black haired male said, embarrassing the male.

"Punch..." (Y/n) said, smiling before patting their heads.

"Guys, don't stand there! We need to get Draken-kun, Takemichi-kun to the ambulance!" Akkun said, as Takuya and ran to Takemichi. Makoto ran to Draken.

"Takemichi, use this to stop the bleeding." The long haired male said, wrapping a cloth around his hand.

"Can you stand up, Draken-kun?" The plum haired male said.

"Kinda..." The blond said.

"Michi...hurt..." The petite girl pouted, looking at his injury, whishing that she could help him.

Yamagishi stood by and looked around, "I don't see the ambulance!"

"It's over here! Hurry! Hey, over here!" Hinata's voice said, as she ran with Emma and medics following behind.

"Hurry!"

"C'mon, hurry!"

"Hey! Over here!"

-----

"Man, I'm beat." Mitsuya said, as he was sitting down.

"Hey, we're done over here!" Nahoya said, with his usual grin, but had an arm around Mucho, who was shirtless, for support.

"Apparently, he hurt his leg."

"Ah. Where's Mikey?" The lilac haired male said.

Baji pointed in a direction, "Over there." He said, making the male look.

Hanma and Mikey stood in front of each other, before the taller male let out a small chuckle.

"Yeah, you're exhausting, Mikey. And you're not even out of breath. What are you, a monster?" He said, scratching the back of his head.

"Shut up. Just die already." The blond said, before they were interrupted by a rev of a motorcycle.

"Hanma-san, we should get going." They said.

"Yeah."

Soon the sirens were heard.

"Shit, it's the cops!" Someone exclaimed, making everyone get up and run away.

"We're gettin' outta here!"

"Mikey! You're about to witness the creation of the most sinister biker gang alliance in the Kanto region: Valhalla! I'm Valhalla's first vice commander, Hanma Shuji. Remember this, Mikey. From now on, Toman will never know peace again." He said, as he got on the bike and they drove off.