Chapter 12

-3rd POV-

'Back then, all I could do was watch the TV. But now, we can actually go see Hina. Hina's alive!' Takemichi thought.

(Y/n) was at the back seat, as she was looking out the window.

"After doing some research, it looks like the incident with my sister never even happened." Naoto said.

"What? You mean the fighting within Toman?"

"Yes. But I must say, I'm surprised that you actually succeeded."

"Huh? What's that supposed to mean?"

"Well, you're just trash, you know? Unlike (Y/n)."

Takemichi had a small tick mark on the side of his cheek, "Seriously, are you trying to pick a fight?" He said with a fist raised.

Naoto let out a small laugh, "Does it really matter? We get to see my sister." He said, making Takemichi snap out his anger.

'That's right. We get to see Hina.'

"Naoto, I'm pretty excited right now. Being able to see Hina in the present is like a dream."

The other male smiled and kept driving.

-----

"We're here." Naoto said, turning off the engine and getting out, before opening the back door for the girl.

"Hmm." (Y/n) hummed, looking at him with a smile and pat his head, which made him blush.

Takemichi got out, before looking at the building, and swallowed his saliva.

Then they started walking towards the entrance of the building.

"I wonder if Hina's changed."

"Of course she has. It's been twelve years since you two broke up. She's an adult now." The male said.

'An adult?' Takemichi thought, as he held the petite girl's hand.

As they walked inside, the Naoto called for the elevator.

"Apparently, she teaches grade school now."

"Wow..."

"Hmm."

-Takemichi's Daydream-

"Takemichi-kun!" Hinata said, opening the door, and hugging the male, "I missed you!"

"Hey, come on, now, Hina."

"Perhaps you two should get a room." Naoto said.

"Hmm." (Y/n) hummed in agreement.

"Naoto and (Y/n) are watching." Takemichi whispered with a soft blush.

-End of Daydream-

The male snapped out of it, when he felt a tug on his hand, making him look and seeing the girl looking at him with worried eyes, but he smiled at her before getting on the elevator.

The other male pressed the button and soon the doors closed.

'What's wrong with me? Like that'll happen when I see Hina again.'

"Let's break up."

The doors soon opened and three walked out, but soon Takemichi halted in his steps, which made (Y/n) stop too, and look at him with worried eyes.

"Naoto..."

The said male looked back, "Yes?"

"Actually...I'm not going to see her after all. (Y/n)-chan can."