Chapter 19

I'm just gonna publish the Valhalla arc chapters every hour, so be prepared for it :D
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

-3rd POV-

October 31st, 2005

"Time to crush Toman!" Hanma exclaimed.

(Y/n) ran forward with the rest, trying to keep close to Takemichi or Chifuyu, but lost them in the crowd, "Hmm..." She hummed softly, looking around before shrinking down, missing the punch that was thrown at her.

"Eh?! What the hell is a girl doing here?"

"Oi! Move it, kid!"

The girl looked at them and huffed, growing to her normal stature and kicking their temple, making them fall down unconscious, "Hmm." She hummed, walking off.

Nahoya punched a male, sending them back.

Sanzu was on top of a male and punching them repeatedly.

Two from Valhalla punched Mucho, but were shocked when he wasn't even fazed by it. The taller male grabbed them by their head and smashed them together, making the two males fall to the ground.

Hakkai evaded punches and punched back, before being grabbed from behind in a chokehold, but grabbed them and flipped them over.

Peh-yan repeatedly punched an opposing member.

Chifuyu jumped up, before kicking the male, sending them back.

A member of Toman was in a chokehold, before the Valhalla male was hit on the back by Angry, making the male let go. The member looked back at the blue haired male, who gave him a thumbs up.

Takemichi could only watch everyone fight, 'They didn't waste any time at all! Shit! Where the hell's Baji-kun?!' He thought, looking around, before a punch was delivered to his cheek. He was then grabbed and slammed to the ground.

Mitsuya kicked a male, then evaded a punch, but the male sent his elbow back, making him block and the punch.

From behind, Kazutora ran towards Mikey, "Die!" He exclaimed, with a fist raised, "Mikey!" His punch was then blocked by Draken, shocking the male.

"Like I'd ever let you lay a finger on Mikey!"

"Draken?!"

Hanma walked up behind him, making the tall blond look back, before delivering a kick, and sent the male back. He let out a small laugh, "You get to deal with me, Draken." He said, walking up to him.

"Bring it on, Hanma." Draken said.

He turned his head slightly back to the other male, "I'm leaving Mikey to you, Kazutora." He said, as the said male could only grin as he stared at Mikey. He turned back to the tall blond, "You'd better entertain me. Vice captain."

He slammed his fist against his palm, "I'm thrilled. I don't remember the last time I got to go all-out." He said.

"Mikey! I've been waiting for this day!" Kazutora said, grinning at the male.

"I'm not gonna hold back, Kazutora." Mikey said.

-----

Takemichi crawled on the ground, before getting up and his eyes widen, seeing Mikey and Kazutora standing in front of each other, 'Mikey-kun and Kazutora-kun...' He thought, before the back of his jacket was grabbed, and dragged back.

"Pay attention, asshole!" The male said, before pulling back and punching him, sending the male back. He ran towards the blond, who sat up and put his arms up to block, but was kicked away.