Chapter 30

-3rd POV-

At home, Hakkai tied his shoes, before stepping a couple of times, making sure they wouldn't come loose, "Ready." He said, standing, "Today, I'll settle everything. I'm coming for you, aniki."

-----

"Listen up, men! Today, me and Koko will be in charge of Black Dragon." Inui said, holding an umbrella to cover Taiju from the snow. He then put it down, and he and Kokonoi bowed to Taiju, "Boss, we'll be going now."

"Right." The male said.

-----

Back home, Yuzuha had headphones over her ears, as she munched on popcorn.

"I wish...it would all just end." She softly said.

Soon, her phone vibrated on the table, which moved slightly. She took note and grabbed it, looking at it.

-----

"Looks like we're going to be pretty busy today." Kokonoi said.

"What do you want to do, Koko?" Inui said.

The male chuckled, "Isn't it obvious? I'm sticking with you, Inupi."

The blond sighed softly, then turned him, "Keeping your promise?"

"Huh?" He stood up and turned his head to him, "I forgot all about that." He stuck out his tongue, then walked off.

He sighed once more, watching the male walk, 'How does she know the Kamado girl...' He thought.

-----

As Chifuyu walked, he held two white sashes in his hand.

-Small Flashback-

"The hell did you say, asshole? I dare you to say that again!" Chifuyu angrily said, as the Toman member stepped back.

"You're just an ass-kisser to the captain!"

"You joined after we did, so quit acting so cocky, Matsuno!"

"And you're a year younger than us—" A member said, before being cut off by the blond, who ran up and punched him.

"You bastard!" Another said, before being punched then kicked.

Members watched and murmured to one another, as they watched one of their members fall to their knees.

"Holy shit!"

"You asshole! You cocky son of a..." He ran up, fist raised, but was punched. He went to hold his nose, but was punched in the stomach, then kicked.

Chifuyu walked up, sitting on his stomach, lifting him up by his shirt, and head-butted him, dropping the male, "Pissant! You'll never beat me!"

Soon, they could all hear a motorcycle approaching, before the tires screeched to a stop.

"It's Baji-san!"

"Captain!"

"What the hell are you guys doing?" Baji questioned.

The members, with the exception of Chifuyu, bowed, "Good evening!"

The male turned off his bike, getting off and walking up to the blond, who stood up and the injured member stood and bowed with a grunt. The long haired male stared at the blond, before throwing a punch, making the male stumble back and was kicked, then punched once more.

Chifuyu fell back and Baji sat on his stomach, then was punched over and over.

"Holy crap!" Someone said.