Chapter 21

-3rd POV-

"Damn it..." Baji said, as he then fell to his side unconscious.

'Huh? Why? Why did Baji-kun just go down? We're almost there! We're just one step away from defeating Kisaki!' Takemichi thought.

Chifuyu ran up, "Baji-san!" He yelled out, and stood in front of the said male, his back towards him, and looked at Kisaki, "Kisaki! What the hell did you do to Baji-san?!"

"You saw what happened. I didn't do anything." He said.

The blond turned around, "Baji-san!" His eyes then widen seeing the blood seeping out, "You were stabbed?! When?!"

-----

Takemichi's eyes widen, remembering when Kazutora stabbed the male.

"It's just a scratch."

'Wait...So it was actually a serious injury.'

"Hurry up and call an ambulance!" Mitsuya said to a Toman member.

"R-Right!" He said, taking out his phone to dial the number.

-----

Chifuyu turned his head, "Kazutora..." He muttered out, and stood up to look at the male, "Kazutora!" He yelled out.

The said male was on his knees looking ahead blankly, "But it's not...I'm not...Damn it...It's not..." He mumbled.

'Crap! This is just like Draken-kun said. If Baji-kun actually dies, it'll be just as Kisaki wants.' Takemichi thought, then looked at Kisaki.

"Yeah, Kazutora's definitely got some screws loose."

"Huh?"

"I see...He brought Baji into Valhalla so he could finish him off himself!" He said, turning to look at the mumbling male.

'What the hell is he even talking about?'

He then looked back, seeing Mikey standing, "Right, Commander?"

(Y/n) looked at him with worry, "Manji..." She said softly.

'M-Mikey-kun...Kisaki...That bastard. He's trying to provoke Mikey-kun.' Takemichi shook his head, "No, Kazutora-kun..." He muttered out, 'Don't listen to Kisaki!'

"I wanted to kill you." Mikey said, "As soon as you got out of juvie, I thought about killing you. The one who kept talking me out of it...was Baji." He began to walk down, "Baji told me that you just wanted to make me happy. And that's why you couldn't accept it. Even if he ended up killing my brother, in order for things to make sense to him, he had to make me the enemy...Apparently." He got to the bottom of the pile of cars.

"Mikey-kun..." Takemichi muttered, 'He should be supper pissed off right now, but he's emotionless.'

The blond walked forward and the Valhalla members around stepped back.

"Mikey..." Draken said, watching the male walk towards him.

"Ken-chin..." He began, "The fight's already over."

"Huh?" Hanma said, before letting out a grin, "Whoa, whoa, whoa! The fight's over?!" He walked over to the blond, "Where the hell do you think we are, Mikey? You don't get to decide that shit!"

Mikey stared at him, before delivering a kick to his temple, making the tall male faceplant the ground, "There. It's over." He said.

"Hanma-san?"

"N-No way..."

"This is some kinda trick."

"He took out Hanma-san in one blow?"