Chapter 33

If you aren't aware and didn't notice my note on my profile, I have discontinued my Inosuke TR book. It's now sitting in my drafts, so yeah...
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

-3rd POV-

Mikey smiled, before losing it, looking at the Black Dragon members.

Taiju let out an annoyed grunt, staring at the short male.

"Black Dragon..."

"Mikey..." Mitsuya softly called out, making the said male let out a soft gasp, "I'm sorry." He bowed, "I'm to blame for this."

Hakkai gasped, staring at him with eyes widen, "Taka-chan."

"The truce I made...I irresponsibly broke myself. As you can see, we're fighting Black Dragon." 

Takemichi gulped, Chifuyu softly grunted, (Y/n) peeked over Takemichi's shoulder and her eyes sparkled seeing the blond. She ran over and hugged the male, who's eyes widen. 

"(N/n)-chin...You're covered in blood..." He muttered, staring down at her, before pulling her close, 'They hurt my cute girlfriend...' He thought.

"Manji..." She softly said, looking at him.

He pat her head, making her smile, "My brother noticed the sound of your impulse."

The lilac haired male looked at him, letting out a confused gasp.

"Then Baji said, "Only Mitsuya's bike purrs so sweetly."" He smiled, thinking of the two riding their bikes. He lost the smile again, "Those two led me here."

Takemichi's eye widen.

Mitsuya's eyes widen, "Mikey...What're you talking about? "

The said male only narrowed his eyes slightly, "Those must be the guys you're fighting."

Taiju grinned, "So, you're the invincible Mikey, huh?"

"Why are you interfering?"

"Huh?"

"I just want to ride with my guys again, and hang out with my girlfriend." He took in a breathe, before letting out a small growl, "If Mitsuya dies, it'll just make my brother and Baji sad."

"Mikey, are you..." Mitsuya said.

Takemichi let out a gasp.

"Mikey's weak right now."

"I don't know Mikey's going to last much longer."

"Mikey changed completely."

"Toman changed because Mikey changed. He doesn't trust his old friends anymore. He's not a hoodlum anymore. Mikey has gone truly evil."

He let out a gasp again, 'Don't, Mikey-kun! You can't fight in that condition!' He thought.

Taiju threw a fist to the short blond, square to the face, making him let go of the demon girl and was brought down to the floor.

Chifuyu, Mitsuya, and Hakkai let out gasps as (Y/n)'s eyes widen.

"What?" Takemichi said.

The leader of Black Dragon only let out a scoff, staring down at the unconscious male.

"Mikey-kun?"

The clock moved it's minute hand, before the bells were heard, making it midnight.

The Toman members screamed for their leader as Yuzuha cried. The demon girl kneeled down by the blond, softly calling out to him, tears threatening to spill.