Chapter 48

-3rd POV-

Izana chuckled as he watched Mikey walk up to him.

"Let's settle this, aniki." The blond said.

-----

'It's Sano Manjiro versus Kurokawa Izana, a showdown between the best in Toman and Tenjiku.' Takemichi thought, as the two stood face-to-face.

"You both came from the future, huh?" Draken's voice caught their attention, "It sounds like a bunch of bullshit, but I've seen just how desperate you've always been."

"Draken-kun..."

"I believe you. Mikey and I will be your arms. Accomplish what you've come to do." He said, staring at the two.

(Y/n) blinked before hugging his arm with a smile, making him raise his other arm to pat her head.

-----

"Just how did you recover?" The white haired male questioned him.

Mikey recalled the memories with his older brother and Emma, along with (Y/n), before letting out a soft grunt and raised his leg to kick him, which was blocked.

"Whoa!" He grinned, as he then got close to him, "That was one hell of a kick, Mikey."

The said male kicked him again, which was blocked.

"Damn, that's a lot of power even when you're off balance." He pushed his leg, which the blond then jumped to kick that he blocked with his own leg.

The blond spun and landed back on the ground.

"An instinctive bounce and balance. No wonder you're called invincible."

-----

"He stopped Mikey's kick?" Takemichi said, shocked, 'Kurokawa Izana...This guy really is strong!'

-----

"I like it. I haven't gotten this worked up in a while." Izana grinned.

Mikey headed towards him, kicking but was blocked. Though the white haired male instantly raised his leg and kicked him, sending him back.

The Toman members gasped, seeing their leader on the ground.

"But I can already read your moves." Izana said, an expressionless face.

-----

'You must be kidding. Impossible!' Chifuyu thought.

'Mikey was knocked down with a kick?!' Angry's mouth was gaped.

'I've never seen him like this!' Hakkai thought.

Hanma whistled as Kisaki snickered.

"An overpowering natural sense for fighting. That's exactly what gives Kurokawa Izana charisma." Mucho said.

-----

"I've crushed everything with pure strength. Now that my plan got screwed up, I've got no choice." The white haired male said, a crazed look in his eyes. He then scoffed, "I'll kill you."

-----

Takemichi teared up, 'Even though Mikey's here now, we'll lose? There's no way!' He then turned to (Y/n), "(Y/n)-chan inter—" He was cut off.

"No. Let Mikey fight. This is his fight after-all." Draken said.

-----

Mikey got up and ran towards him.