Chapter 50

-3rd POV-

'Isn't this where...' Takemichi took note of where the two were.

"Quit spacing out!" Kisaki exclaimed, punching the male.

"Shut up, you jerk!" He punched the male back, as they then pushed against each other, "Just give up already! You've lost, you bastard, Kisaki!" He pushed him to the ground, then hovered over him to punch him, "Since you're weak, you make other people be your sword and shield!"

He punched him again, "Moebius! Valhalla! Tenjiku! You're a coward who can't do anything on your own!" He went to punch him, but his fist was grabbed.

"Don't be stupid! To be a leader of men, you don't need physical strength!" Kisaki getting up as the two struggled against each other. He threw his head back and head-butted him, making the blond reel back, holding his nose.

Kisaki panted, "To achieve anything, what you need is the perfect plan worked out in intricate detail."

"The perfect plan?" Takemichi angrily grunted at him and tackled him, "How can you call it a perfect plan when someone like me can stop it?"

"Shut up!" He exclaimed as he then pushed the male and the two rolled for a bit, before he was on top of the blond, "I was supposed to become the dark hero. My first plan was to kill Draken, take over the number two spot, and manipulate Toman from the shadows." He punched the male.

"My second plan was to build Valhalla, which had no leader, destroy Toman, and install Mikey as its leader." He grabbed the male's uniform, "My third plan was to sic Tenjiku on Toman and destroy it, manipulate Mikey, and gain control of the underworld."

"They were all perfect plans. There was no way to crush them. Except for one possibility."

Takemichi then kicked the male's side, pushing him off, as he then slowly stood up, "Even now...Even now, I remember it clearly. The raging flames. The rising black smoke. As I watched, I swore...I swore to become the leader of Toman. This is the place, Kisaki. This is where, in the future, you murdered Tachibana Hinata."

"I've jumped between the future and past over and over in this battle. Let's settle it right here, Kisaki." He said, as the male's eyes widen, "I swear I'll end this. Right here!" He ran up to him, grabbing his uniform and saw a vision, 'Huh? What was that just now?'

He back up from the male as he then gasped as he saw the older version of Hinata, 'Hina...'

Kisaki chuckled, "I knew it. You've been traveling through time." He laughed, "Who'd have thought you really were a time traveler. I get it now. So that's what it was. So that's how you did it."

"Kisaki, why are you so obsessed with Hina and (Y/n)-chan?"

The said male instantly lost his smile and looked at him.

"You're attached to Mikey-kun, so I can understand why you want Toman. But why do you kill Hina every time? And now you're killing (Y/n)-chan."

He only let out a small grunt.

"Answer me! Why kill them?" He walked up, putting a hand on his shoulder, seeing the vision again.

"I'm sorry."

Takemichi gasped, 'That's Hina. What the heck is going on?' He looked at his hand.

"I see. So...I failed." Kisaki said.

He narrowed his eyes and suddenly, he could see more of the vision, 'It's that scene again. It's Hina and Kisaki.' He thought as he saw them.

The older Kisaki presented her a ring, but she looked down.