Chapter 29

-3rd POV-

"The five of us here will stop Hakkai and destroy Taiju. Our secret battle is on December 25th, Christmas night!" Kisaki said, before tilting his head down, "Something's bothering me."

Takemichi let out a soft grunt.

"I don't think Mikey's going to last much longer."

His eyes widen, "What?"

"Baji's departure from the gang is weighing him down, but he acts like it doesn't bother him."

Chifuyu glared at the male, "You're the one who tried to kill..."

"Chifuyu!" Takemichi said, grabbing the arms of the said male.

"If nothing changes, Toman will be finished. We've got to give Mikey our support." The bespectacled male said.

"We don't need to work with you jerks to do that! Isn't that right, Takemitchy?" Chifuyu said, as the said male only let out a small breath.

"We're keeping this mission secret from Toman. So, I can't use anyone in the Third or Sixth Division. That means we need you guys. Takemitchy..." He opened the door, "...I hate wasting time. I want your answer by tomorrow." He said, walking off with Hanma following, who gave one final ruffle of the hair to the girl. Then the door closed behind them.

-----

"I'm against it." Chifuyu said.

"Hmm." (Y/n) hummed, nodding in agreement.

"Takemitchy, we don't need to work with Kisaki! We can do this ourselves."

"Are you sure?" Takemichi said, which made the other male gasp, and grabbed his shoulder.

"He's the guy who almost murdered Baji-san and murdered Tachibana Hinata! Don't you get it?" He angrily exclaimed.

"I do get it! But what're we supposed to do?" He said, which made the male put his hand down. He turned his head to look at him, "You want to kill Kisaki? That's not the right thing to do! What we need to do is kick Kisaki out of Toman! We also got to stop Hakkai from killing Taiju! You think I like working with Kisaki? But if we work with him, then maybe we can learn something about him! We might find a way to get him kicked out!"

The blond male took a deep breath as the other male panted.

He sighed, "I never...ever want to see...that horrible future for everyone again. To achieve that, I'll even work with Kisaki. Please, Chifuyu. Work with me!"

It was silent before the said male looked up, "Oh, jeez." He sighed as he walked passed the male, "I guess I've got no luck with the chicks again this Christmas." 

Takemichi softly chuckled, "Thank you, Chifuyu!" He said, before following him, carrying the demon girl, who was in her shrunken form.

"You've got it good. You've got a girlfriend. Christmas sucks when I've got to work with bastards to fight other bastards."

"You can always ask (Y/n)-chan. She'll be happy to go with you." He looked at the girl, "Right, (Y/n)-chan?" He smiled.

"Hmm!" She hummed, smiling and nodding, looking at Chifuyu, who looked at her with a blush.

"I-I don't want to bother her much. Plus, Mikey is already going to ask her." The male said, averting his eyes.

"Right..." He sweatdrop, "I sometimes forget he has quite the attachment to her." He said.

Chifuyu pouted, "Baji-san claimed her as a wife and Mikey claimed her as a girlfriend..." He said.

"Ah, right...Well, she is The Beauty of Shibuya...It would only make sense why she would catch the hearts of many."