Chapter 14

I literally wrote 3 new chapters for this book. My sleep is everywhere, but it's fine lol. Plus I have to watch over the chaotic brothers (Rocky, my doggo, and his brother).
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

-3rd POV-

As they headed towards the shrine, (Y/n) rode with Draken, to which made the male blush slightly when he felt the girl's arms around him.

Plus, there was an argument about it.

-Small Flashback-

"So, (N/n)-chin will go with me, while Takemitchy goes with Ken-chin!" Mikey said, happily.

"Mikey-kun..." The blond said, as the girl just stared with dotted eyes.

"Eh? But I just met her! I want her to be with me!" Smiley suggested with his usual grin on his face.

Mitsuya sighed, "Why not let her decide? It's her choice after all." He said.

The short blond pouted before nodding, "Fine!" He said, then looked at the girl, "(N/n)-chin, with who do you wanna go with?"

(Y/n) looked around at all the males, before letting go of Takemichi's hand and running up to Draken, hugging him, "Hmm!" She hummed.

The tall male pat her head, "Well, it's settled, she's coming with me." He said.

Mikey pouted, "No fair!"

-End of Flashback-

Once at the shrine, they got off the bikes, and the girl went straight to Takemichi, not before giving Draken a headpat, which he fully accepted.

As they got up the steps, all the members of Toman bowed.

"Good evening, sir!"

The girl and the male went to stand by Mitsuya. 

The tall blond stepped up, "We will now officially appoint the new 3rd Division Captain of the Tokyo Manji Gang." He said.

'Appoint the new 3rd Division Captain?' Takemichi thought.

"I wonder who's gonna get picked."

"Peh-yan?"

"That's not happening."

"Would they picked the guy who attacked Draken-kun to be a captain?"

"No way."

"Then who is it?"

"Me?"

"Yeah, right!"

Many members said, whispering to one another.

'Are they not here? Wait, could it be...Nah, surely not.'

"3rd Division Captain! Step up!" Mikey yelled out.

'Huh? Is Mikey-kun calling for me?'

"Who is it?"

"Dunno."

"Let's go." A male spoke up.

"Yes, sir."

The two walked up.

"Move!" The other male said, moving away some of the members like some bodyguard.

"That's the new 3rd Division Captain?"

"The big one or the small one?"

Takemichi could only sweatdrop, 'Yeah, of course it's not me.' He thought, but once the male passed by, his eyes widen, 'Huh?'