Chapter 42

Wish you all luck in this chapter.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

-3rd POV-

-Small Flashback-

"Listen, Emma. I have to go very, very far away now. So I want you to live with your grandpa."

When I saw mommy for the last time, her lips were redder than usual and she smelled like flowers.

"When will you come for me?" Little Emma questioned her mother, who stood up then started to walk off.

"When I'm done with my business."

Mommy, the truth is, I knew your true feelings.

-----

Sano Dojo

"Everyone, get in here! Shinichiro!" Grandpa Sano called out.

"Why are you shouting, Grandpa?" Shinichiro questioned.

"Manjiro! Emma! Starting today, you're siblings!" He said, looking at the three.

"Huh?" He looked at the girl.

"Isn't she a foreigner? Emma is such a weird name." Mikey said, before being hit on the head by his grandpa.

"Make sure you all get along." Grandpa Sano said, walking off.

The black haired male chuckled as his younger brother rubbed his head, "Manjiro, you just don't get girls, do you? Okay, Emma. I'll take you out somewhere. I know I'm handsome, but don't fall for me." He grinned.

"What a weird haircut." Emma said, making him deadpan.

The blond kid pointed at him, his lips puckered as he held back a laugh, "I can tell that hurt. You're the one who doesn't get girls."

"Shut up!"

-----

Emma peeked into the dojo, seeing the students warming up.

"That's enough!" Grandpa Sano said, as the students stopped.

"Keisuke." Someone called out.

"Huh?" A small Baji turned his head and saw Shinichiro by the door.

"You're just a kid, but you're strong."

"Shinichiro!" He smiled.

"Hey, don't shout!" He said, as his grandpa walked up.

"Shinichiro!" Grandpa Sano said, as he watched his grandson speed walk away, "That punk is always up to no good. He never comes to practice. Keisuke, don't you be like him."

"Yes, sir." Baji said, before they all turned their heads, hearing something and seeing Mikey jump and kick, "Huh?"

The blond kid landed, then jumped and kick again, sending back the other male holding the cushion.

'Wow!' Emma thought, eyes widen.

"Sensei, how come he's so good even though he hardly ever practices?" Baji questioned.

"He's a genius." The older male said.

"What? That's not fair! How come?"

"Because he's my grandson." He walked off.