Chapter 25

Season 2 is officially out! Hello and welcome back, I know you missed reading little Kamado-chan because I definitely missed writing her.

So, as always, no future spoilers from Season 3 or any manga spoilers or else they will be deleted, if you make too many spoilers, I will have to mute you for 24 hours. Also, please don't pressure me, the author, to update. I update on my own time. So if I see a comment that says "Plz update." Or anything along those lines, you will be muted too.

And since Season 2 has officially arrived, I will add more love interests, only the ones who appeared in the anime of course. So, give me some names so I can put them in and update the list.

Let's get on with the chapter! Hope you enjoy!

P.S. This chapter won't have TR Secrets, but the next one will. So, be ready to die of cuteness :D
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

-3rd POV-

"How's it feel to be entrusted with the fate of Toman?" Kisaki raised the gun, pointing it at Takemichi's head, "Don't worry. You'll be joining them soon enough."

The male could only let tears stream down, hyperventilating.

The male grew annoyed and pushed the gun to his forehead, making his head look up, as the the blond leaned down to look at him, "What the hell is wrong with you? Is that all you've got?" He stood up, "How disappointing." His finger slowly pulling the trigger and a single tear streaming, "So long...my hero."

Though, the lights went out before he could kill the male.

"What the hell?" A male said.

In the darkness struggling and grunting could be heard, before a thud was heard too.

-----

Takemichi woke up, before his breathing picked up, 'Where am I?' He thought and sat up, "Shit!" He exclaimed, looking down at his bandaged leg, 'That's right! Kisaki shot me in the leg.' His eyes widen, 'Wait...But after that, someone...'

"I gave you first aid." A voice said.

"What?" He said, looking up at the source of the voice.

The wind picked up, making the male's, who had his back to him, long hair gently sway.

"Baji?" His eyes widen more when the male started to turn, seeing the blond, "No. Kazutora..." He said, looking at the male, who stared back at him, 'Oh, right. It's been 12 years, so he's out of prison.' He got up, struggling to catch his balance, "It's been a while." He was then punched, "Kazutora-" Punched again, then kicked to the side, making him fall to the ground.

Kazutora on the other hand kept kicking the male for a bit, before stopping, "The other day, some guys were beating the crap out of a chick like this in the street. When I jumped in to break it up, they said they were members of Toman. When did your Toman turn into a gang that beats on women? I don't give a shit about you." He said, turning his head, "It was...Chifuyu and (Y/n) I wanted to save."

-Small Flashback-

Kazutora walked out the prison, looking down, before looking up when he heard a honk. His eyes widen, "It's you two..."

"It's been a while, Kazutora." Chifuyu said.

(Y/n) leaned a bit forward so she could be seen, waving at the male with a smile, "Hi, Kazu-kun."

"Need a ride?"

-----

"Toman has gone to the dogs. They're a criminal gang with zero ethics, and the cops can't touch them. I want us to turn Toman back into what it used to be." Chifuyu said, as he drove the car.