Chapter 5

-3rd POV-

"(Y/n)-chan! Can you deliver this to table five?" The girl's co-worker said, handing her the tray of food.

"Hmm!" The girl hummed, nodding and grabbed the tray, then went to deliver the food.

The door opened and in walked in a familiar black haired male.

"Oh! Takemichi! Got out early?" (Y/n)'s co-worker asked, seeing him.

"Ah, no...More like, I got fired...I'm just here to pick up (Y/n)-chan, since it's almost the end of her shift." The male said.

"Hm...I see..."

"Hmm!" (Y/n) hummed, greeting Takemichi with a smile, which he returned, since the girl always seemed to cheer him up with just her smile.

"(Y/n)-chan, you can clock out, we can cover the rest."

"Hmm?" She hummed, worriedly.

Her co-worker smiled, "It's fine. We don't get busy this day either way."

The muzzled girl nodded and went to the back to get her stuff, before coming back and take Takemichi's hand, "Hmm."

The male nodded then looked at the worker behind the register, "Bye!" He said, as they waved and walked out the door.

-----

"Say, Naoto...Maybe I can tell the past Hina about her future? Just like I did with you-" Takemichi said, but was cut off.

"Absolutely not. Takemichi-kun, are you trying to take the easy way out?"

"No, that's not...I'm not trying to take the easy way out because life is hard right now or anything."

"What if my sister ends up thinking you're crazy and disliking you?" He said, shocking the male, "No one would believe this under ordinary circumstances. How stupid are you? I just happened to believe you because I was into occult stuff back then."

"Yeah, you were pretty sharp. Wait, did you just call me stupid?"

"Sendo is dead, so we won't be able to see Sano. The only way to save my sister is to go back into the past and change Toman."

"So we're back to the beginning." Takemichi said, sitting down on the floor, "If only Draken were alive..."

"Are you talking about Ryuguji Ken?" Naoto said, before turning to his laptop.

"Yeah. Did you look him up?"

"Yes." He said, as the other male got up and walked to him. Meanwhile the girl was in her small corner enjoying her plushies and ignoring their talk.

"Here's the newspaper from back then. On August 3rd, 2005, in the parking lot of Musashi Shrine in the Shibuya Ward of Tokyo, fifty members of a biker gang had a brawl. A young man in his third year of middle school was beaten and stabbed in the abdomen, then he died. A number of posts about the incident are still available. According to them...Because of the inner strife between the Mikey Faction and Draken Faction in Toman, Ryuguji died."

"Huh? Wait, hang on a sec!" Takemichi said, "August 3rd is only two weeks away!"

"Correct, but twelve years ago."

"A dispute between Mikey and Draken? There's gotta be some kind of mistake. Draken-kun understands Mikey-kun more than anyone else! Anyway, that just isn't possible!"

"So you're saying there's more to it?"

"Huh? I-I dunno...I just know that this isn't possible!"

"But it's indeed a fact that Ryuguji died that day. Let's look into it more. Today is July 19th. We have two weeks. We need to find out how he died, and then, on August 3rd, you'll both save Ryuguji Ken. That is your mission this time. Sano Manjiro apparently changed after Ryuguji's death. Sendo Atsushi committed suicide because he feared Kisaki Tetta. And because Toman became brutal and evil, they killed Tachibana Hinata, my sister." Naoto then stood up, "If this mission is successful, we should be able to save all of them."