Chapter 36

This chapter will have the final Tokyo Revenger's Secrets! Since the next one is the last chapter of Season 2.

Also, would you guys like me to publish once again my Inosuke TR book? Someone asked me about it.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

-3rd POV-

Takemichi ran down the street, a few pedestrians looking at him, 'It can't be. It can't! There's absolutely no way that Mitsuya could be dead.' He thought, thinking back to when he saw the deceased Mitsuya in his casket, then thought back to when he was scrolling through his phone.

"Tokyo Manji Gang Officer found strangled"

"Body identified as Mitsuya Takashi"

"There's no way." 

He ran around the corner, 'There must be some mistake. How could this happen?!' He thought back to when he had scrolled through his phone.

"Tachibana Hinata dies in possible gang-related car accident"

'Hina's...dead too?'

'It's the same as before. Nothing...Nothing's changed at all, damn it! What the hell is going on?!' He ran and ran, before he stumbled and fell. He got up and was breathing heavily, he slammed a fist on the ground, "Damn it!" Then repeatedly slammed it down, "Damn it! Damn it!" He sat up, "Chifuyu! (Y/n)-chan! Naoto! Where the hell have you all gone?"

He looked at the key that fell from his pocket, "A key?" He picked it up, "This is the key to the rundown apartment where I used to live."

-----

Takemichi inserted the key, twisting it and opening the door. Taking off his shoes as he went in and looked around, 'It smells like my place.' He took off his blazer and walked to the window, 'So, this is where I live.' He opened it and sitting on the sill, "Instead of a high-rise condo, I'm back here again. But why?" He muttered, before his eyes widen.

He scrambled down and grabbed something, looking at it, was the picture, "It's the last photo I took of us as a group." He said to himself.

Footsteps came from the front door, "So here you are."

The male looked up at the male.

"We've been looking for you."

He gasped softly, seeing Naoto, but his eyes widen even more at who was behind him.

"My memories were overwritten, so I knew you'd both return. Plus, I brought her, knowing how much she means to you."

"Naoto!" Takemichi exclaimed, before running up and hugging the female, "(Y/n)-chan!" He cried out.

(Y/n) smiled, hugging back, "Michi!" She said, patting his head as he kept crying.

Naoto couldn't help but smile at the sight of the two friends that have a sibling relationship, "I'm coming in." He said, taking off his shoes and walking in.

The girl let go of the male and took off her shoes, "Coming in." She said, as she walked in, the other male following after.

"Takemichi." He looked at him.

The said male looked at him, "What...What the heck's happening, Naoto?"

"Until now, you've traveled back to the past several times to save my sister. But this timeline is the worst one yet."

"The worst one yet?"

He nodded, "That's right. Not only has my sister not been saved, but all the major members of Tokyo Manji Gang...have been murdered."