Chapter 47

-3rd POV-

Kokonoi's eyes widen, "A gun?" He questioned.

"Kisaki!" Chifuyu exclaimed.

"Hanagaki." Inui said.

"Takemitchy." Hakkai said.

Peh-yan slowly got up.

"Hey! What the hell are you doing? This is just a kids' fight!" Kakucho said, eyes widen.

Kisaki gulped, as the blond in front of him kept staring back at him.

'The situation is pretty dire, but for some reason, I'm not afraid.' Takemichi thought.

"Please cooperate with me."

"I am proud of you."

'Naoto...Thank you for showing me the way.'

"I leave Mikey and Toman in your hands."

'Baji.'

"Take care of Toman for me, partner."

'Chifuyu. All your hopes are giving me courage. That's why...I've got nothing to fear.' He looked at the male in front of him, "Kisaki, what are you so afraid of?"

The said male's eyes widen before his finger pressed slightly on the trigger, before the sound of the gun went off.

Everyone around was shocked, gasping.

Kisaki panted as he shook.

Takemichi was crouched down, holding his leg in pain as the bullet had gone through his foot, "What's the matter, Kisaki? Shooting me in the foot won't kill me." He grinned up at him.

He regained his breathing as he scoffed.

'I've got lots of reasons why I can't lose.'

"Quit looking at me that way."

"Let's take back our Toman."

"I admired how you stood your ground even while crying."

"That's why I wanted to be the one to make your uniform."

Takemichi thought to everyone, "I'm not charismatic like Mikey. And I'm not smart like Naoto."

"What the hell are you babbling about?" Kisaki questioned him.

"And I'm not shrewd like Koko. And I'm not big and strong like Mucho. And I'm not a good fighter like Draken-kun. And I'm not amazing as (Y/n)-chan, who is a great fighter, strong, but most of all adorable. So..." He got up, "there's only one thing...I can do!" He panted.

"Never give up. I will never give up, even if it kills me!"

Kisaki panted as he then regained his breath again, still pointing the gun at the blond, "I'll kill you."

He stepped up so the gun was pressed up against his forehead, "Then do it."

'This guy...' Mucho and Kokonoi thought.

"It's easy, right? Just like when you almost killed Emma-chan and (Y/n)-chan."

Kisaki put down the gun.

"Huh?" Izana said.

He then raised his other arm and punched him, sending him stumbling back and falling.

'Damn it! I can't move!' Takemichi thought, before someone helped him sit up, "Akkun..." He muttered, as his friend helped him up.

"What's wrong? Isn't not knowing when to give up your only redeeming point?" Akkun smiled at him.