Chapter 26

-3rd POV-

"Hilarious." Said a female, who was a slim girl of average height with large yellow-orange eyes, medium-length ginger hair, which she wore down. She wore the typical black sailor uniform, a pair of white loose socks, and brown school shoes.

'He's huge!' Takemichi thought, looking at the male in front of him.

The male was a teenager of above-average height with royal blue hair styled in a crew cut. A swirl design was shaved on the left side of his head, extending to the back of his head. His eyes were an indigo color, and he had a noticeable scar on the left side of his lip. He wore a concentric teardrop earring on his left ear.

He then realized something, 'Wait! What? Do I know this guy?'

"Wait. I thought I'd seen you before. You're Hanagaki Takemichi." The tall teen said.

"What?"

"Oh, come on. Has making captain gone to your head? I'm vice-captain of the Second Division,"

Shiba Hakkai
Vice-Captain, Second Division

"Shiba Hakkai." He introduced himself.

"What? You mean the Second Division of Toman?" The blond said, shocked.

"Let's go, already!" The girl said, who was sitting before, and now behind Hakkai.

"Buzz off! This bowling lane is calling me!" The indigo haired male exclaimed.

"It's still calling you?"

"Unless I bowl ten games, it doesn't feel like I've really bowled."

"Can't you use that energy for something else?" 

"Since we're here, I've got to make the most of it!"

Takemichi's eyes widen, realizing where he saw him, 'This guy is...'

"You guys bitch and moan too much, you goddamn old-timers."

He reeled back, 'He's from Black Dragon.'

Hakkai turned to him, "What's wrong?"

"Oh, nothing..."

He smiled, "My captain's told me a lot about you and the girl you're always with."

'Why the heck is a Black Dragon member a vice-captain in Toman? What's going on?'

-Small Flashback-

"Shiba Hakkai is the 11th leader of Black Dragon. Rumor has it the bastard killed the last leader for money and took over Black Dragon." Kazutora said.

Takemichi's eyes widen, "He killed someone for money?" 

-End of Flashback-

'That's what Kazutora told me...' He thought, as he sat next to Hinata, who watched the tall male.

"He sure is tall and slim." She said.

"Hmm..." (Y/n) hummed in agreement.

This made the male snap out of his thoughts and looked at the two, "Hina! (Y/n)-chan!"

"What?/Hmm?" The two said.

He then turned to look at him and stood up.

Hakkai went forward and threw the ball forward, getting another strike. He looked at the blond and grinned.

The peach haired girl clutched her hands in front of her chest, having a smile on her face.

The demon girl's eyes sparkled and having sparkles around her.