Chapter 32

-3rd POV-

"If I win, I'll take over Black Dragon." Takemichi said, as Taiju glared at him, before he was punched.

(Y/n) glared at him, running up and raising her leg, kicking him on the side of the head, making his eyes widen as he stumbled.

'It almost felt like my head was about to be ripped from my body...' The tall male thought, before looking at the injured blond, 'If I go for him, she equally throws her hits on me...' He kicked the girl, which made her jump back as he got up, 'Fine then, I'll just go for her.' He moved his head side to side, cracking his neck, staring down at the girl.

The blond male noticed the situation, his eye widening, "(Y/n)-chan—" He was cut off.

"I fight..." She softly said, standing in front of him.

"Wha—no! You stand down! You need to recover your energy from the stunt from earlier!"

She ignored him, before turning to him with a soft smile, "Tanji...safe..." She said.

His eye widen as he watched her run up to Taiju and fight, 'Tanjiro...'

"Anyone who hurts my sister, Hashira or not, I won't let you get away with it." 

"Don't stop. Run. You gotta protect Nezuko. Even if it means getting slashed by him at the same time." 

'Protect...' His face turned into a look of determination, watching the girl, giving and taking hits, which made her bleed, but would heal instantly, 'Protect...Nezuko!' He thought and ran up, sending a punch of his own, but was hit, 'I swore to change the future was when Akkun died. I was on a dirty stairway in a back alley. I felt like we had to shoulder the whole burden alone. I was so afraid and anxious, it was overwhelming.'

"I want to save everyone."

'But little by little...' He threw a weak punch, but the girl threw her hand forward, scratching Taiju.

"Dude, you're awesome."

"You actually got those two to make up."

He was punched across the cheek.

"Take care of Ken-chin!"

"A hundred million yen of Takemitchy."

"Crybaby hero."

"I leave it in your hands."

'They all accepted me. But most of all...they accepted (Y/n)-chan.'

"Ah! You're so cute! You gave to come to the festival too!"

"I respect you..."

"Eh? But I just met her! I want her to be with me!"

"She's going to be Toman's first female member! Plus, she can rule with me!"

"We will protect you, (N/n)-chin! Anyone who is mean to you will have to go through us!"

He remembered the times when Toman members would smile and carry the small demon girl.

"Hanagaki Takemichi! Kamado (Y/n)! I appoint you both captains of First Division!"

"Thanks, Takemitchy."

"Thank you, Takemitchy."

"I leave Toman...to you, partner."

He took an uppercut, sending him back.