Chapter 24

Ah the final chapter/episode of season 1! I'll miss writing Kamado-chan for a while.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

-3rd POV-

"Wait, wait....What the hell?"

"What is that Valhalla bastard doing at a Toman meeting?"

'Chifuyu and Hanma...What's going on, Mikey-kun?' Takemichi thought.

"The Blood Halloween....Valhalla had 300 men, and Toman had 150. Despite how much the odds were against us, because all of you did your best, we managed to claim victory. The vice commander of the fallen Valhalla, Hanma Shuji, will now say a few words." Mikey said, as the male walked up.

"I'm Hanma Shuji from Valhalla. Valhalla hasn't had a commander for a long time. So after losing this battle...We decided we'd fall under Toman."

"Huh?"

"What's that mean?"

"Valhalla is now affiliated with Tokyo Manji Gang!" Hanma said.

"Huh?" Takemichi said.

"Hmm..." (Y/n) hummed.

"What? All 300 members of Valhalla are going to be under Toman?"

"So Toman's going to have 450..."

"Dude, Toman's awesome!"

"Just how big are we gonna get?"

"This is hella exciting!"

"Yeah, Toman!"

"Toman! Toman! Toman! Toman! Toman! Toman! Toman!"

Everyone started to cheer.

'Hey, wait...' The blond thought, thinking of Baji, 'But...But Mikey-kun...'

"Toman! Toman!"

'We finally got around him killing Kazutora-kun and saving Baji-kun.'

"Toman! Toman! Toman! Toman! Toman! Toman! Toman!"

'If this dude joins Toman....If Toman and Valhalla combine...It's...'

"So..." Hanma started, making everyone quiet down, "There's a guy who brought Mikey and me together. It's because of him that this all worked out."

'No way...'

"Come on up here!"

People turned their heads.

"What?"

Takemichi turned and his eyes dulled.

"Kisaki Tetta!" The tall Valhalla member said.

'Kisaki!'

"Kisaki is the enemy."

The said male walked up, Toman members smiling and clapping for the male.

Takemichi clutched (Y/n)'s hand, making her look at him with worry, as his breaths were ragged.

Kisaki walked up the steps and turned around, which made the gang cheer for him.

'We're gonna get taken over!'

Mikey and Hanma shook hands, as Kisaki put his hands over theirs and the Toman members cheered.

'Baji-kun risked his life to protect Toman! And now Kisaki's gonna take it! Now Toman's going to end up evil in the future again! I messed up again?'

"There's one more thing I'd like to say." Mikey said, making everyone's cheer quiet down, "We may have gained things at the Bloody Halloween, but we lost some things, too. Our 1st Division Captain, Baji Keisuke, has retired. We have to deeply reflect upon this truth, and also accept it." He then turned to walk, "You can say the rest, 1st Division Vice Captain Matsuno Chifuyu."