Chapter 46

-3rd POV-

-Small Flashback-

Souya sat on the ground crying, wiping his tears as unconscious older kids were around.

Nahoya turned to him, "Don't cry, Souya. I'll find a way to handle things on my own from now on." He walked up to his twin, who tearfully looked up, "So promise me you'll never cry again. Okay?"

-End of Flashback-

"Hey, Smiley. What's wrong? You're spacing out." Mitsuya called out, noticing he isn't grinning as the two were rolling in their wheelchairs across the bridge.

"Oh, I was just remembering something." Smiley said, once again grinning.

"Remembering what?"

"He's been following after me ever since then. I sure hope Angry's okay on his own. What if he cries again?"

"You're way too protective." He grinned, as he rolled further, "Don't you worry. They are tough."

"Yeah." The peach haired male stopped, "That's true, but..."

The lilac haired male looked back at him, blinking, "Huh?"

-----

Hakkai and Angry shouted as they ran up, before the indigo haired male was hit by Ran's baton and Rindou tackled the blue haired male.

'Nii-chan could have easily broken this tackle.' Angry thought, eyes widen.

"Your leg goes next. Time to snap it!" The blond and blue haired male said, as he laid on the floor, holding the male's leg.

"Angry!" Hakkai called out, before he could hear the bone snap.

The said boy cried out in pain.

Rindou chuckled, "Love that sound."

"How thrilling." Ran grinned.

Angry continued to groan, one arm broken and his leg now broken.

The blond and blue stood up, "I busted his right arm and left leg, so this loser's out of it." He said.

"Now, you're all on your own, Hakkai." The braided male said, as the two brothers walked up to him.

"What kind of torment would you like?"

The blue haired male gasped as he watched his friend get beaten.

He grabbed his arm, making Hakkai groan.

'I'm sorry, Hakkai.'

Ran raised his baton, "Nice. Hold him there like that." He said.

"Don't!" He exclaimed, as he watched the male get hit, "That's not fair!" He watched again and again, whimpering.

-----

"You're no match for me. You damn punk!" Mocchi said, having Chifuyu in a headlock.

The blond panted, "The only thing I'll grant you is that you're not just some gorilla." He said, making the other male grunt at his words.

The two heard the sound of the baton, before turning their heads.

"Hakkai!" He called out.

-----

Hakkai kept repeatedly getting hit on the forehead.

Angry whimpered, watching, "Hakkai!" He called out.

The Mizo Middle boys sat up, as they saw what was going on.

'He'll die. If this keeps up, Hakkai will die!' He thought, as his heart beat erratically. He whimpered before he started to wail.