Chapter 44

-3rd POV-

February 22, 9:55 PM 
Yokohama'S Seventh Pier

"Right here, tonight, we will change history. Gathered here as guests for this event are Tokyo's top hoodlums." Izana said, outstretching his arms as the leaders of different gangs were kneeled in front of him.

They all groaned, since they were bruised and beaten.

"Shinjuku's Speed Demons. Kichijoji's SS. Ikebukuro's ICBM. Ueno's Night Dust. And all the other hoodlums who are confident in their skills. How disappointing. You're considered the best now?"

'This guy Kurokawa Izana, he's a monster.' The Speed Demons' hoodlum thought.

The white haired male stomped on the male's head that was under him, then looked up.

'Crap! I wish I could run.'

Before he could go up to him, he was stopped.

"Izana."

Kakucho
Tenjiku's Big Four

"It's past 10 o'clock. Toman's not coming." Kakucho said.

He smiled, "I see." He said, walking over to the rest of the gang.

Madarame Shion
Tenjiku's Big Four

"We've absorbed their Sixth Division. I took care of Second Division's Mitsuya and Fourth Division's Smiley. We had to go back and make sure they could never recover..."

Haitani Ran
Tenjiku's Big Four

Haitani Rindou
Tenjiku's Big four

Kanji Mochizuki
Tenjiku's Big Four

"...because Mochizuki and the Haitanis are too lenient." Shion said.

"You mean you had your men fight dirty." Mocchi said.

"Huh? What's wrong with using my men?"

"Your damn men didn't do enough to finish Third Division."

"Then you handle it yourself! All you can think to do is fight, you gorilla."

"Huh? What did you call me?"

"Cut the crap!" A voice cut in.

"Huh?"

Mocchi sighed as Shion leaned back on the container, clicking his tongue.

Kakucho watched as members ran.

"Yes, sir!" A few said, dragging the beaten gang members.

"Get up!"

"Get on your feet and walk!"

Shion smiled, "As for First Division, when Mucho recruited Kokonoi,"

Yushiro Muto
Tenjiku's Executive, Ex-Toman's Captain

"he put them out of commission. You made a wise choice, Kokonoi." He said, looking at the injured black haired male.

Sanzu Haruchiyo
Tenjiku's Officer, Ex-Toman Member

"And as for Mikey and Draken, Kisaki took them out." He looked at the rest of the members.

"Right about now, I bet it feels like a funeral in Toman." Hanma said.