Chapter 41

Happy birthday to me and thank you to the person who reminded me to add Kakucho to the love interest. I literally forgot lol. But enjoy :D
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

-3rd POV-

"Did you know, Hanagaki?" Mucho said.

Takemichi grunted as he moved a bit to look at the tall male, "Huh?"

"We, the Fifth Division, have a special role in Toman. We're a special team, the only one allowed to do infighting."

"Huh?" He blinked, 'They're allowed to do infighting?' He questioned in his head.

"That fight betting...Remember when Kiyomasa was just about to kill you? I bet you've never thought why Mikey and Draken showed up at just the right time."

"Huh?"

"We're the reason why. Whenever there's a traitor, I inform the leader. In some cases, it's even okay if I report it after we've punished them. I'm the best fighter among the captains, so Mikey gave me this special position."

He softly gasped, 'A special team? So Mucho is a good guy who's working to help Toman? Does that mean I'm a bad guy?' He thought.

Mucho hummed, "Hm."

'Am I suspected of doing something?' His eyes widened.

-----

At the Sano household, Emma stared at the tin, before opening it, letting out a small gasp.

-Small Flashback-

"Emma, say bye to your big brother." Emma's mother said.

Little Emma turned to her mother, "Huh?" She said, staring at her, then looked down.

"This is goodbye." Izana spoke up, making her turn, "I'm going to a foster home."

"A foster home? Is that a fun place?"

He chuckled, grinning, "Yeah, I'm sure it'll be fun."

She smiled at her brother's words, "Really? You're lucky! I want to go too!"

He chuckled, before he was led away to a car by two adults, then he stopped and looked back, "I'll come back for you someday."

"Huh?" She blinked.

"I promise, Emma."

-End of Flashback-

"My other big brother..." She muttered.

-----

Takuya looked at (Y/n) in concern.

After the whole thing happened, the boys helped the girl, feeling panicked and worry for her after seeing her scratch at her neck to the point that she broke skin.

-Small Flashback-

"(Y/n)-chan!" Akkun called out, as they were let go, and he ran up to the girl.

Makoto took ahold of her hands, getting them away from her neck, "Stop it, (Y/n)-chan!"

Takuya took a look at her neck and his eyes widen, "Look..." He muttered.

They all looked at her neck, seeing it look like it was slightly cracked.

Yamagishi looked at them, "Will she be okay?" He questioned as he looked back at the girl, seeing her panicked and hurt eyes, "She'll just heal herself, right?" His voice slightly cracked.

Akkun picked up the girl, "Let's take her to her parents. They'll probably know what to do." He said, as they all ran.

-----