Chapter 43

This chapter contains a minor spoiler from Demon Slayer, so be warned.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

-3rd POV-

"Kisaki, your double's been turned in. Now you won't get arrested." Izana said, as the two were on the roof of a building.

The said male was sitting on top of a water tank, "I know Mikey better than anyone. I've got pride in that. It's not brains you need to be a leader. It's looks. Looks like Mikey's are the superb medium for becoming a leader. He shouldn't be with those people who are in Toman now. They'll destroy his great potential. That's why I needed to get involved."

He scoffed at his words, "That's pretty arrogant."

Kisaki stood up, "To achieve that, I plotted to have that eyesore Draken killed. I used Kiyomasa, who had a grudge against Draken. But just when he was about to be killed, someone interfered. That Hanagaki Takemichi and Kamado (Y/n)."

"He didn't look like such a big deal. The girl on the other hand looked interesting."

"Because of them, my plan failed. My next plan was to create the gang Valhalla and make Mikey their leader. The one who interfered then was Baji Keisuke. That's why I used Hanemiya Kazutora and persuaded him to kill Baji."

"Bloody Halloween, huh?"

"Anyone who interferes must be eliminated. No matter what I did, nothing could satisfy me. But seeing Mikey lose what he loved most was thrilling. Soon, he will be the means by which I am reborn."

He looked at him, "And Sano Emma was the finishing touch? There's one thing I don't get. Why would you take the risk of getting your own hands dirty? You easily could have used someone else to kill her. What prompted you to do that?"

"I just killed your own sister, but that's all you care about?" Kisaki said, not knowing he had hit (Y/n) instead.

"My own sister? She's not my sister." Izana said.

His eyes widen, letting out a small grunt.

"I'll come back for you someday, huh?" He muttered softly, "I spent 10 years in that foster home. But the only one who came to visit me was Sano Shinichiro. The only thing that filled my empty heart was his love. What I care about is everyone that Sano Shinichiro loved. Everyone Sano Shinichiro loved, besides me, should just die."

The two looked off into the distance.

"Kisaki, your malice is what will fulfill my desires. So I'll let you use me. Right now, Mikey is just like me. In the depth of hollowness. I will tame Mikey myself. I'll take my time and do it nice and slow." He looked at him, "Kisaki." He called out, making him look, "Toman's all yours."

'What now, hero?'

-----

At the hospital, (Y/n) was hooked up to machines. Her parents tearfully watched but knew she would slowly heal herself, but at a very slow rate.

(F/n) looked at his wife, "Sweetie, I think we should go to him."

"Are you sure? What if he doesn't remember how to make them?" (M/n) questioned, wiping her tears.

"It's the best option if we want her to heal faster."

She nodded, "All right. Anything so we don't have to see her like this any longer." She said, as the two then walked off.

-----

Takemichi was inside the room of the demon girl, holding her hand, feeling the coldness, 'Please be okay...' He thought, gripping it slightly, before letting go and looked back when the door opened, seeing Draken.